Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where was William Stevenson born?
2. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
3. Who was William Wiseman?
The chief of British Secret Intelligence Service in Washington, D. C.
4. What did Stevenson specialize in at Oxford?
5. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
British Broadcasting Company.
6. What was one thing Stevenson saw a value in during the time between world wars?
Early warning systems.
7. In what was the Black Chamber involved?
Codes and ciphers.
8. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
This section contains 4,789 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)