Short Answer Key
1. Where was William Stevenson born?
2. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
3. Who was William Wiseman?
The chief of British Secret Intelligence Service in Washington, D. C.
4. What did Stevenson specialize in at Oxford?
5. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
British Broadcasting Company.
6. What was one thing Stevenson saw a value in during the time between world wars?
Early warning systems.
7. In what was the Black Chamber involved?
Codes and ciphers.
8. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
9. What book did Hitler write in the early 1920s?
10. What was developed in 1924?
11. What allowed engineers to view the German communication network?
A business deal between ITT and Germany.
12. What did Stevenson's London office serve as?
A clearinghouse for information.
This section contains 2,180 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)