|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reached the Italian Embassy in Rio?
(a) Two KGB agents who were working for the United States.
(b) Some of the money transferred to Mexico.
(c) Several exposed double agents.
(d) Intelligence about the next thrust of Hitler's plan for Latin America.
2. Of what ddi Stevenson recognize the implications concerning Germany's intelligence and codes?
(a) The new Enigma.
(b) The second-generation code breakers.
(c) The first-generation code breakers.
(d) Hitler's hiding the production of weapons.
3. What did Stevenson wire Churchill about Donovan?
(a) That he agreed to coordinate all intelligence.
(b) That Roosevelt had fired him.
(c) That he was suspected of spy work for the Germans.
(d) That he was retiring due to illness.
4. To whom did Bohr give his important papers and tell to escape?
(a) Warner Von Braun.
(b) Clyde Greenbaum.
(c) Stefan Rozental.
(d) No one.
5. How did the Germans communicate with their vessels?
(a) Documents written in invisible ink.
(b) Secret meetings on uninhabited islands.
(c) Radio via the Enigma.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was already in place when Hitler took the Channel Islands?
2. What was developed in 1924?
3. What did Heydrich's plan for the Czech nation suggest?
4. What did Stevenson and a chemical engineer figure out how to do?
5. Who did Stevenson want to bring into Bletchley?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)