|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 41-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of Heydirch's duties?
(a) Screening Hitler's closest associates.
(b) Figuring out what to do with the Jews.
(c) Creating new codes every month.
(d) Training Hitler's personal guards.
2. What happened to the village of Lidice?
(a) It was totally destroyed and its fields salted.
(b) It was burned to the ground.
(d) It was spared since it tried to report the possible assassination.
3. From where had the last four men of the assassination team come?
(a) They parachuted in.
(b) They came from the United States.
(c) They were Australians.
(d) They were Canadians trained by Stevenson.
4. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
(a) Canadian Wire Service.
(b) British Broadcasting Company.
(c) American Telephone and Telegraph.
(d) British Arts Corporation.
5. What did Stevenson confiscate?
(a) A plane used to illegally transport intelligence for the Nazis.
(b) A third of the money sent to Mexico.
(c) Several million Dutch-marks in U. S. banks.
(d) About 90 percent of the money sent to Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Roosevelt promise the King and Queen of England?
2. What did the United States government say publicly about the war?
3. What was Brazil being used as by the Nazis?
4. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
5. With whom did King George V say he would not collaborate?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)