|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Stevenson and a chemical engineer figure out how to do?
(a) Sabotage the heavy water.
(b) Sabotage the iron ore plants.
(c) Create a underground heavy water facility.
(d) Repeal an invasion from Hitler.
2. What was Stevenson's BSC busy doing?
(a) Protecting intelligence.
(b) Recruiting members.
(c) Conducting a propaganda war.
(d) Keeping supply lines open.
3. How did Donovan delay Hitler's invasion?
(a) Tells Prince Regent Paul that Hitler would take his country first before Russia.
(b) Asks King Boris to delay the Germans passing through Bulgaria.
(c) Sends misleading intelligence over lines known to be compromised.
(d) Nothing could be done.
4. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
(a) The code name for a Yugoslave named Dusko Popov.
(b) The name of an agent in Russia.
(c) The code name for the new coding machine.
(d) A program designed to track the German bombers.
5. What did the United States government say publicly about the war?
(a) They deplored the war.
(b) They did not intend to enter the war.
(c) They believed the British should have made peace with Germany.
(d) They believed the British cannot win the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Roosevelt send to Britain?
2. With whom did King George V say he would not collaborate?
3. What ship was sunk in the area of Norway?
4. What did Stevenson watch England do?
5. Who were the "trappers"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)