|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 43-44.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of Heydirch's duties?
(a) Training Hitler's personal guards.
(b) Screening Hitler's closest associates.
(c) Figuring out what to do with the Jews.
(d) Creating new codes every month.
2. What enabled the the invasion fleet for North Africa pass through the Straights of Gibraltar?
(a) A nighttime passage.
(b) The fake invasion at Brest.
(c) Misinformation that sent the Germans towards Dakar.
(d) Continuous bombing of the German forces in the area.
3. Who was "TRICYCLE"?
(a) A program designed to track the German bombers.
(b) The name of an agent in Russia.
(c) The code name for the new coding machine.
(d) The code name for a Yugoslave named Dusko Popov.
4. Why weren't warnings given to some British cities of imminent German attack?
(a) To confuse the Germans.
(b) To get the Brits incensed against the Germans.
(c) It would give away the knowledge that the Brits had broken the German codes.
(d) They did warn them.
5. What did Hitler want destroyed before invading England?
(a) The Royal Air Force.
(b) The British Navy.
(c) The munitions factories.
(d) The Intelligence network.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
2. What did some agents use for money when desperate?
3. What was the code name for the invasion of French North Africa?
4. What did the BSC work to keep from happening in Mexican ports?
5. What was one thing Stevenson saw a value in during the time between world wars?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)