1. Where was William Stevenson born?
(c) Western Canada.
(d) Nova Scotia.
2. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
(a) New Guinea.
(b) Southern Russia.
3. Who was William Wiseman?
(a) A spy for Britian in France during WWII.
(b) The chief of British Secret Intelligence Service in Washington, D. C.
(c) The head of the CIA's covert operations branch in the 1950s.
(d) Stevenson's best friend.
4. What did Stevenson specialize in at Oxford?
(b) Radio communications.
(d) Veterinary medicine.
5. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
(a) British Broadcasting Company.
(b) American Telephone and Telegraph.
(c) Canadian Wire Service.
(d) British Arts Corporation.
6. What was one thing Stevenson saw a value in during the time between world wars?
(a) Early warning systems.
(b) Autopiloted bombers.
(c) Autopiloted missles.
(d) Radio-controlled satellites.
7. In what was the Black Chamber involved?
(a) Codes and ciphers.
(b) Working on nuclear fusion.
(c) Radio operations in France.
(d) Rescuing Jews from Germany.
8. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
(a) In the German parliament.
(b) Touring the United States.
(c) Working as a baker.
This section contains 4,789 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)