1. Where was William Stevenson born?
(a) Western Canada.
(c) Nova Scotia.
2. Where was Stevenson shot down in WWI?
(a) Southern Russia.
(d) New Guinea.
3. Who was William Wiseman?
(a) The chief of British Secret Intelligence Service in Washington, D. C.
(b) Stevenson's best friend.
(c) A spy for Britian in France during WWII.
(d) The head of the CIA's covert operations branch in the 1950s.
4. What did Stevenson specialize in at Oxford?
(a) Radio communications.
(b) Veterinary medicine.
5. What company did Stevenson form with two other men?
(a) British Broadcasting Company.
(b) Canadian Wire Service.
(c) American Telephone and Telegraph.
(d) British Arts Corporation.
6. What was one thing Stevenson saw a value in during the time between world wars?
(a) Autopiloted missles.
(b) Early warning systems.
(c) Radio-controlled satellites.
(d) Autopiloted bombers.
7. In what was the Black Chamber involved?
(a) Rescuing Jews from Germany.
(b) Codes and ciphers.
(c) Radio operations in France.
(d) Working on nuclear fusion.
8. Where was Hitler in the early 1920s?
(a) Working as a baker.
(c) In the German parliament.
(d) Touring the United States.
This section contains 4,789 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)