|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Cheeseman implead into the case as a third defendant?
2. After meeting with lawyers, what Grace Chemical employee says "I do believe I'm on the wrong side of this whole thing."
3. Who sends the Woburn case to Jerome Facher?
4. After Phase 1 verdict Schlictmann's firm is in dire straits. How long can the firm continue to exist with the money they receive from cashing out the firm's retirement plan?
5. Where do the second round of negotiations take place between Schlictmann's team and Grace in New York?
This section contains 959 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)