|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Schlictmann hire to test immune systems of family members of Woburn children who have leukemia or who have died from leukemia?
(a) Dr. Robert Colvin.
(b) Dr. Steven Craig.
(c) Dr. Gary Flynn.
(d) Dr. Paul Collins.
2. When do Charles and Anne Anderson move to Woburn?
3. Who is the first person who contacted the Atlanta Center for Disease Control about Woburn's leukemia cluster?
(a) Anne Anderson.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Rev. Bruce Young.
(d) Dr. Truman.
4. Who sends the Woburn case to Jerome Facher?
(b) The litigation attorney for Beatrice Foods.
(c) Assistant general counsel of Beatrice Foods.
(d) General counsel of Beatrice Foods.
5. Why does Beatrice Foods purchase Riley Tannery?
(a) For investment purposes.
(b) To get into the tannery business.
(c) For the property in Woburn.
(d) For producing labels for some of its products.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Woburn's first commercial enterprise built?
2. How much does the maple conference table in Schlictmann's office cost?
3. By the fall of 1985 approximately how much has Schlictmann's firm spent on the Woburn case?
4. When is the complaint in the Woburn case filed?
5. Where is the First Circuit Judicial Conference held that Schlictmann went to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the basis of Schlictmann's work at Reed & Mulligan?
2. How does Anthony Roisman become involved in the Woburn case?
3. Why does Cheeseman implead Unifirst into the case as a third defendant?
4. What does Schlictmann do with the money he won in the Casey case?
5. Explain in a few sentences the nature of the complaint in the Woburn case.
6. When Anne Anderson begins her own investigation into the leukemia cluster, what is her initial step?
7. Why does Judge Skinner decide to become more involved with jury selection than is normally the case, and how is he more involved?
8. Why does Facher not want the families to testify?
9. What is Neil Jacobs' conclusion after interviewing John Riley?
10. Briefly describe what the "Woodshed Conference" is.
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)