|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Schlictmann hire to test immune systems of family members of Woburn children who have leukemia or who have died from leukemia?
(a) Dr. Gary Flynn.
(b) Dr. Robert Colvin.
(c) Dr. Paul Collins.
(d) Dr. Steven Craig.
2. What is Schlictmann's War Room?
(a) His home.
(b) The defense's office.
(c) His office.
(d) The conference room where he meets with the defense.
3. Who files a Rule 11 charge against Schlictmann?
4. Why does Facher initially have little concern about the Woburn lawsuit?
(a) Beatrice Foods had a good defense.
(b) Environmental lawsuits are hard to prove.
(c) Facher knew that he could win in court over Schlictmann.
(d) Schlictmann had already agreed to settle early in the case.
5. Who does Cheeseman implead into the case as a third defendant?
(a) City of Woburn.
(b) Whitney Barrel.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away from Boston is Woburn located?
2. In a pre-trial motion, Cheeseman asks that the venue be changed to where?
3. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
4. How many pages of interrogatories does Cheeseman receive from Schlictmann?
5. What is the length of the Statute of Limitations on personal injuries in Massachusetts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Rikki Klieman, a female lawyer, invite Schlictmann to go to Puerto Rico?
2. When Anne Anderson begins her own investigation into the leukemia cluster, what is her initial step?
3. What is the status of the Woburn case when Mulligan gave the case to Schlictmann, and why does Mulligan give it to him?
4. According to the city engineer of Woburn, what causes the foul taste and murky discoloration from Wells G and H?
5. What is Neil Jacobs' conclusion after interviewing John Riley?
6. What is the official city response to the citizen's committee to do something about the water?
7. What information does Schlictmann learn from the deposition that put Grace in a bad light?
8. What is Jan Schlictmann's first noteworthy case, and how much does he receive as his fee?
9. Why does Facher not want the families to testify?
10. Why does Cheeseman implead Unifirst into the case as a third defendant?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)