|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom Kiley?
(a) Schlictmann's banker.
(b) An expert witness for Schlictmann.
(c) Schlictmann's friend.
(d) Schlictmann's assistant.
2. By the fall of 1985 approximately how much has Schlictmann's firm spent on the Woburn case?
(b) $1 million.
3. How many pages of interrogatories does Cheeseman receive from Schlictmann?
4. When is Woburn's first commercial enterprise built?
5. Who says: "Frankly, I'm in this for the punitive damages."
6. What type of case does Schlictmann win that provides him with money for the Woburn case?
(b) Toxic waste.
(c) Medical malpractice.
7. How far away from Boston is Woburn located?
(a) 100 miles.
(b) 55 miles.
(c) 12 miles.
(d) 152 miles.
8. How much do the Anderson's pay for their house in Woburn?
9. After the deposition process, who does Schlictmann believe is lying?
(a) Al Love.
(b) Peter Walker.
(c) Donald Fredrico.
(d) John Riley.
10. Estimating the value of a case is somewhat like what?
(a) Fortune telling.
(c) Creating a budget.
(d) Estimating costs.
11. Who does Facher send out to Woburn for the purpose of finding out information?
(a) Henry Conway.
(b) John Smith.
(c) Bill Crowley.
(d) Neil Jacobs.
12. When does the Anderson's son die?
13. Why is TCE used during World War II at the tannery?
(a) To clean machinery.
(b) For polish in shoes.
(c) To waterproof boots.
(d) To cure leather.
14. Who is the first person who contacted the Atlanta Center for Disease Control about Woburn's leukemia cluster?
(a) Anne Anderson.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Rev. Bruce Young.
(d) Dr. Truman.
15. How much does the jury award the Eatons for the wrongful death of their son?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the length of the Statute of Limitations on personal injuries in Massachusetts?
2. When did Rev. Bruce Young arrive in Woburn to be the minister of Woburn Trinity Episcopal Church?
3. Why does Roisman drop the Woburn case?
4. Who is Charles Nesson?
5. Who is Donald Frederico?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)