|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What TV show films a segment on the Woburn case?
(a) Boston News.
(b) New York Beat.
(d) 60 Minutes.
2. What is Joe Mulligan's favorite bar?
(b) The Tatom Bar.
(c) The Littlest Bar.
(d) The Tavern.
3. How many peremptory challenges does each side have?
4. What is the amount of the counter-offer that Schlictmann makes to Beatrice Foods settlement offer the week before trial?
(a) $20 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $180 million.
(d) $18 million.
5. When do Charles and Anne Anderson move to Woburn?
6. Where does the pre-trial settlement conference take place in Boston?
(a) Schlictmann's offices.
(b) The judge's chambers.
(c) Facher's offices.
(d) The Four Seasons hotel.
7. Who says: "You're not entitled to a jury of your liking. You're only entitled to an impartial jury."?
8. How much does the jury award the Eatons for the wrongful death of their son?
9. Judge Skinner has a lengthy and mutual friendship with which of the attorneys?
10. Why does Roisman drop the Woburn case?
(a) He didn't like working with Schlictmann.
(b) Too high profile.
(c) Too costly.
(d) He thought he would lose the case.
11. Who does Cheeseman implead into the case as a third defendant?
(a) City of Woburn.
(b) Whitney Barrel.
12. In the late 1800's what is Woburn's primary industry?
(b) Chemical companies.
13. How much is Schlictmann's standard payment for his first consultation with an expert witness?
14. What is the name of Jimmy Anderson's doctor in Woburn?
(a) Dr. McLean.
(b) Dr. Clark..
(c) Dr. Jude.
(d) Dr. Johnson.
15. Who is the first person who contacted the Atlanta Center for Disease Control about Woburn's leukemia cluster?
(a) Anne Anderson.
(b) Charles Anderson.
(c) Rev. Bruce Young.
(d) Dr. Truman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charles Nesson?
2. What law firm represents Grace Chemical Company?
3. What chemical does the state environmental department find in the water of Wells G and H?
4. After the deposition process, who does Schlictmann believe is lying?
5. What Grace Chemical supervisor has drums of TCE and other waste buried under a new addition being built?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)