|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Woodshed; Billion Dollar Charlie; Facher's Plea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tom Neville?
(a) Conway's lawyer friend.
(b) An expert witness.
(c) Facher's associate.
(d) Schlictmann's associate.
2. Where does the pre-trial settlement conference take place in Boston?
(a) The judge's chambers.
(b) The Four Seasons hotel.
(c) Schlictmann's offices.
(d) Facher's offices.
3. How much does the jury award the Eatons for the wrongful death of their son?
4. Estimating the value of a case is somewhat like what?
(a) Estimating costs.
(b) Fortune telling.
(d) Creating a budget.
5. Who does Cheeseman implead into the case as a third defendant?
(b) Whitney Barrel.
(d) City of Woburn.
Short Answer Questions
1. By the fall of 1985 approximately how much has Schlictmann's firm spent on the Woburn case?
2. What law firm represents Grace Chemical Company?
3. Who is Charles Nesson?
4. What chemical does the state environmental department find in the water of Wells G and H?
5. How much does Nesson estimate that the Woburn case is worth in punitive damages?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)