Boston, 1986; Woburn, Summer 1966; The Lawyer
1. When did Rev. Bruce Young arrive in Woburn to be the minister of Woburn Trinity Episcopal Church?
2. How far away from Boston is Woburn located?
(a) 152 miles.
(b) 100 miles.
(c) 55 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
3. What river runs through Woburn?
(a) Columbus River.
(b) Woburn River.
(c) Aberjone River.
(d) Boston River.
4. When is Woburn's first commercial enterprise built?
5. In the late 1800's what is Woburn's primary industry?
(c) Chemical companies.
6. When do Charles and Anne Anderson move to Woburn?
7. How much do the Anderson's pay for their house in Woburn?
8. How old is the Anderson's son when he was diagnosed with leukemia?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 1 year old.
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
9. What is the name of Jimmy Anderson's doctor in Woburn?
(a) Dr. Clark..
(b) Dr. McLean.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Jude.
10. When do residents of east Woburn begin to complain about the water?
11. What chemical is added to Wells G and H beginning in 1968?
This section contains 3,855 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)