1. According to Carl Sagan, what prompts children to ask seemingly unanswerable questions?
2. What do religious explanations to fundamental questions of the universe reveal?
3. Why do physicists of Stephen Hawking's caliber not make assumptions about the nature of the universe?
4. Scientists start with observations and mathematics to answer the fundamental questions and then do what?
5. Why might our present day ways of thinking about the universe seem ridiculous in the future?
This section contains 1,750 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)