1. Who wrote the introduction?
2. Most people believe that since the universe had a beginning it must have a what?
3. Philosophers try to understand the universe using what method?
4. Scientists start their understanding of the universe with what?
5. Stephen Hawking has what disease?
6. In what year did Stephen Hawking enter the Royal Society of London?
7. The writer of the Introduction hints that time might be able to move in what direction?
8. Unlike children, scientists and philosophers, most adults use what to explain away the fundamental questions of the universe?
This section contains 4,010 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)