|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Isaac Newton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brought forth the idea that the earth and planets revolve around the sun?
2. The publication of what book made Einstein declare, " If I were wrong, then one would've been enough."
(a) All Against Einstein.
(b) 1000 Authors Against Einstein.
(c) 101 Authors Against Einstein.
(d) 100 Authors Against Einstein.
3. A location on earth's surface is defined by what?
(a) Longitude, latitude and altitude.
(b) Location, time and depth.
(c) Altitude, degree and time.
(d) Height, width and depth.
4. Who said, "Physics as we know it will be over in six months."
(a) Max Born.
(b) Kurt Godel.
(c) Stephen Hawking.
(d) Albert Einstein.
5. Stephen Hawking has what disease?
(c) Lou Gehrig's disease.
(d) Ancel Hoffman disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. An open string is defined as what?
2. Who proposed the idea that there are such things called quanta?
3. Even empty space is filled with what?
4. How many questions are left unanswered prior to the development of math that incorporates quantum mechanics?
5. Einstein proposed who should have control over nuclear weaponry?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)