|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Isaac Newton.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A black hole results from a large star using up what type of fuel?
2. What theory best describes the singularities of black holes and big bangs?
(a) Theory of relativity.
(b) Theory of everything.
(c) Quantum mechanics.
(d) Molecular engineering.
3. What is one of the varieties of quarks?
4. When Hubble discovered other galaxies, in what direction were they moving?
(a) Away from earth.
(b) Towards earth.
(c) Away from each other.
(d) Towards each other.
5. The laws of science that govern the behavior of matter under all normal situations say that under the combination of the two operations C and P, what happens?
(a) Situational principles must be tested.
(b) Situations are unchanged.
(c) Situations are reversed.
(d) Situations happen with predictablity.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hitler came to power, where was Einstein?
2. When Einstein said he was not coming back to Germany, what was the headline in the paper?
3. A possible solution to combining general relativity and the uncertainty principle is what?
4. What is one thing particles do when they enter a black hole?
5. What year did the church declare Copernicanism false and erroneous?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)