Quiz: Chapter 5 Elementary Particles and the Forces of Nature
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does a particle with 0 spin look like?
a) Different from different directions.
b) Identical in all directions.
c) Different only if spun half way around.
d) Different after It makes two full rotations.
2. What is the unit of measurement for particle energy?
a) Eclectic volts.
b) Electric volts.
c) Electric particle volts.
d) Electron volts.
3. Who published a paper on Brownian motion in 1905?
a) James Chadwick.
b) Ernest Rutherford.
c) Albert Einstein.
d) Murray Gell-Mann.
4. What is one of the varieties of quarks?
5. Who demonstrated that an atom is made up of electrons orbiting a...
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)