Quiz: Introduction by Carl Sagan to Chapter 9 The Arrow of Time
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which of the following is not an arrow of time recognized by Hawking's book?
2. Groups of atoms create what?
a) Empty space.
3. There are at least how many different arrows of time?
4. In what year did Edwin Hubble discover galaxies outside of our own?
5. To illustrate the concept of disorder in a system, Hawking uses what example in Chapter 9?
a) A car crash.
b) A jigsaw puzzle.
c) A bag of marbles.
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)