|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(b) Abby has ran away.
(c) Abby is dead.
(d) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
2. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
3. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(a) All of them.
4. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
(a) The police do not believe his story.
(b) Someone else has already called 911.
(c) The police have already rescued Abby.
(d) He is not able to call 911.
5. Huey crashes his car into what object, as Will attempts to rescue Abby?
(a) Another car.
(b) A stop sign.
(c) A tree.
(d) A telephone pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will believe Hickey's ultimate plan is?
2. How much money does Will try to give to Cheryl in a last attempt to receive her help?
3. Whose car is Cheryl able to recognize while she and Will are flying Will's plane?
4. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
5. Where does Cheryl tell Will to take the ransom money?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 14, what is Huey depicted as doing for Abby that he is also seen doing in the first chapter?
2. Describe what actions Will suggests the FBI take in order to locate Abby in Chapter 15.
3. In Chapter 20, Hickey finally explains his final plan to Karen. Describe Hickey's plan.
4. What does Will come to realize is different in his daughter's kidnapping versus the other past kidnappings in Chapter 14?
5. In Chapter 11, explain how Cheryl tries to relax Will.
6. Describe what Hickey's plans involve after the kidnapping, as described in Chapter 15.
7. What information about Abby's location does Will want to receive from Cheryl and what does he actually receive, throughout Chapter 13?
8. Describe how Hickey's actions toward Stephanie Morgan in Chapter 15 reminds the reader about Hickey's personality.
9. Describe Margaret McDill's attitude and James McDill's attitude while in the Jackson Police Department, in Chapter 11.
10. In Chapter 19, how does Hickey realize that Will and Cheryl have been lying about their location?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)