|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A bar.
(b) A casino.
(c) The hotel hallway.
(d) A strip club.
2. How does Will attempt, at first, to get Cheryl to relax as he tries to get information about Hickey's motives?
(a) He tries to get her extremely drunk.
(b) He tells her he wants to sleep with her.
(c) He attempts to be friendly.
(d) He tries to scare her.
3. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(b) Abby has ran away.
(c) Abby is dead.
(d) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
4. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
(a) A card game.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
5. Why is Will and Cheryl's plane departure delayed?
(a) The military is running drills.
(b) There is a terrible thunder-storm.
(c) They miss their original flight.
(d) There is traffic-jam on the way to the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Karen inform Will of when he calls her in Chapter 14?
2. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
3. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
4. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
5. What method of locating Huey does Will think is the best once he discovers Abby's likely location?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 20, Hickey finally explains his final plan to Karen. Describe Hickey's plan.
2. Describe what actions Will suggests the FBI take in order to locate Abby in Chapter 15.
3. Explain Chery's actions in Chapter 20 after the plane starts burning.
4. In Chapter 13, Harley Ferris is introduced. Who is he, and what does he do to help Will?
5. What role does Harley Farris play in Chapter 15 after the cell phone signal is still not located?
6. Describe Margaret McDill's attitude and James McDill's attitude while in the Jackson Police Department, in Chapter 11.
7. In Chapter 14, what is Huey depicted as doing for Abby that he is also seen doing in the first chapter?
8. In Chapter 17, Special Agent Chalmers explains to Will that the FBI is doing what in order to locate Abby?
9. Explain the situation which connects Will and Hickey, as depicted in Chapter 12.
10. What information about Abby's location does Will want to receive from Cheryl and what does he actually receive, throughout Chapter 13?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)