|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does Will come up with over and over again as his last resort to help his family?
(a) To convince the police that help is needed.
(b) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(c) To return home and kill Hickey.
(d) To find Abby himself.
2. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
3. How does Will attempt, at first, to get Cheryl to relax as he tries to get information about Hickey's motives?
(a) He tries to get her extremely drunk.
(b) He attempts to be friendly.
(c) He tries to scare her.
(d) He tells her he wants to sleep with her.
4. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
(a) She tells him that Will is hurting her.
(b) She tells him Will raped her.
(c) She tells him to go ahead and kill Abby.
(d) She convinces him that everything is normal.
5. As Hickey is pulling into the airport, Hickey calls Huey, and Huey reports what information about Abby?
(a) Abby is dead.
(b) Abby has ran away.
(c) Abby has been in the bathroom a lot.
(d) Abby has been talking to Will on the cell phone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Cheryl tell Will that Abby is when they are able to speak on the phone?
2. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
3. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
4. What does Huey leave behind in the cabin?
5. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)