|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) The hotel hallway.
(b) A casino.
(c) A strip club.
(d) A bar.
2. Instead of shooting Abby, who does Hickey accidentally shoot?
(a) Special Agent Chalmers.
(b) Karen again.
3. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
(a) He gets a flat tire.
(b) He runs out of gas.
(c) He gets into an accident.
(d) The battery dies.
4. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
(a) She does exactly what she is told.
(b) She gets the broker to call the police.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She tells the broker not to give Hickey the money.
5. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
(a) Back to the cabin.
(b) Back to the Jenning's home.
(c) A house in Biloxi.
(d) A house in McComb.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose car is Cheryl able to recognize while she and Will are flying Will's plane?
2. After Huey talks to Hickey, while at the airport Karen knows she must get to Abby to do what?
3. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
4. Who is Cheryl most afraid of throughout the whole story?
5. Where does Hickey plan to take Karen first in order to get the police off their trail?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain the situation which connects Will and Hickey, as depicted in Chapter 12.
2. In Chapter 17, Special Agent Chalmers explains to Will that the FBI is doing what in order to locate Abby?
3. What role does Harley Farris play in Chapter 15 after the cell phone signal is still not located?
4. Briefly explain the end result for all three of the kidnappers, Hickey, Huey, and Cheryl, as described at the end of Chapter 20.
5. In Chapter 13, Harley Ferris is introduced. Who is he, and what does he do to help Will?
6. In Chapter 18, in what way does the reader realize that Abby is a lot stronger than her parents give her credit for when it comes to her health?
7. Describe how Hickey's actions toward Stephanie Morgan in Chapter 15 reminds the reader about Hickey's personality.
8. What instructions are given to Will from Hickey in Chapter 18 after Hickey discovers why the police are following him?
9. In Chapter 19, how does Will put his pilot's license in danger as he tries to takeoff?
10. Explain how Will finally receives Cheryl's help in Chapter 18?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)