|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The FBI will go after Will.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) Karen would die.
(d) Abby would die.
2. Whose car is Cheryl able to recognize while she and Will are flying Will's plane?
(a) Hickey's pick-up truck.
(b) The McDill's family mini-van.
(c) Huey's Rambler.
(d) Karen's car.
3. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(b) Dr. McDill.
(d) The FBI.
4. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
(a) Abby has been rescued.
(b) Huey has been killed.
(c) Will and Cheryl are in the car behind them.
(d) Police surveillance.
5. What signal does Will give to Abby to let her know that it is him in the plane?
(a) He has Cheryl hold up a sign.
(b) He rocks the wings of the plane.
(c) He shouts to her.
(d) He waves to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will have to take with him as he leaves the bank?
2. Where does Cheryl suggest that Huey may have taken Abby?
3. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
4. Who does the FBI look for quietly at Beau Rivage to receive proof that the crime is really happening again?
5. Karen grabs the wheel of Hickey's car in order to cause what result as Will is trying to rescue his family?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what drastic actions Hickey takes in the airport, in Chapter 17.
2. Explain who Stephanie Morgan is and her role in Chapter 15.
3. Describe what actions Will suggests the FBI take in order to locate Abby in Chapter 15.
4. What information about Abby's location does Will want to receive from Cheryl and what does he actually receive, throughout Chapter 13?
5. Explain Will's plan to land the plane, as depicted in Chapter 20.
6. What does Will come to realize is different in his daughter's kidnapping versus the other past kidnappings in Chapter 14?
7. Explain how Will finally receives Cheryl's help in Chapter 18?
8. In Chapter 19, how does Hickey realize that Will and Cheryl have been lying about their location?
9. The McDill's recognize whose mugshot in Chapter 12? What does this information prove?
10. In Chapter 14, what is Huey depicted as doing for Abby that he is also seen doing in the first chapter?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)