|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the previous fathers have given in to Cheryl's offer to have sex?
(d) All of them.
2. Where does Hickey tell Will to stay after Hickey discovers how the FBI got their information about the kidnapping?
(a) In his hotel room.
(b) In the cabin.
(c) In the casino.
(d) Back at the Jenning's home.
3. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) In a car accident.
(b) Breast Cancer.
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A blood clot.
4. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(c) Using the restroom.
5. Where does Hickey shoot Karen?
(a) In the hand.
(b) He doesn't shoot her.
(c) In the abdomen.
(d) In the foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a last attempt to save Abby, in exchange for Cheryl's help what does Will offer her?
2. Who does Will meet at the manager's office at the bank?
3. The FBI finally are able to inform Will of what information?
4. How many more kidnappings does Hickey plan to perform after his current one?
5. How does Will try to communicate his knowledge of Hickey to Karen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain what drastic actions Hickey takes in the airport, in Chapter 17.
2. In Chapter 13, Harley Ferris is introduced. Who is he, and what does he do to help Will?
3. What does Will come to realize is different in his daughter's kidnapping versus the other past kidnappings in Chapter 14?
4. Describe what actions Will suggests the FBI take in order to locate Abby in Chapter 15.
5. What instructions are given to Will from Hickey in Chapter 18 after Hickey discovers why the police are following him?
6. In Chapter 12, why does Karen feel the need to warn Will?
7. Explain Chery's actions in Chapter 20 after the plane starts burning.
8. Describe how Hickey's actions toward Stephanie Morgan in Chapter 15 reminds the reader about Hickey's personality.
9. Describe Margaret McDill's attitude and James McDill's attitude while in the Jackson Police Department, in Chapter 11.
10. In Chapter 19, how does Will put his pilot's license in danger as he tries to takeoff?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)