|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Hickey and Karen are on the highway what does Hickey become aware of?
(a) Huey has been killed.
(b) Abby has been rescued.
(c) Police surveillance.
(d) Will and Cheryl are in the car behind them.
2. What game does Abby convince Huey to play with her while in the cabin?
(a) A card game.
(c) Beauty and the Beast.
3. Cheryl insists on returning to the burning plane in order to ____.
(a) Save Abby.
(b) End her life.
(c) Save the money Will gave her.
(d) Grab her purse.
4. It's learned that Hickey's mother died from what medical condition?
(a) Breast Cancer.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) In a car accident.
(d) A blood clot.
5. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
(a) Costa Rica.
(c) North Dakota.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Huey's car that slows his and Abby's progress?
2. Will knows that he needs to be more forceful with Cheryl when he receives a message from who warning him of Hickey's revenge?
3. While at the airport what does Hickey steal?
4. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
5. What information is Will able to discover from the plane's radio while he is trying to locate Abby?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain how Cheryl and Hickey used to blackmail men, as depicted in Chapter 11.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 17, what information about Abby's health makes the reader even more concerned?
3. In Chapter 14, what is Huey depicted as doing for Abby that he is also seen doing in the first chapter?
4. Explain what drastic actions Hickey takes in the airport, in Chapter 17.
5. Describe how Hickey's actions toward Stephanie Morgan in Chapter 15 reminds the reader about Hickey's personality.
6. In Chapter 17, Special Agent Chalmers explains to Will that the FBI is doing what in order to locate Abby?
7. What role does Harley Farris play in Chapter 15 after the cell phone signal is still not located?
8. The McDill's recognize whose mugshot in Chapter 12? What does this information prove?
9. What information about Abby's location does Will want to receive from Cheryl and what does he actually receive, throughout Chapter 13?
10. In Chapter 13, Will uses force to get information out of Cheryl. Describe how he does this.
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)