|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Abby have?
(b) Juvenile onset diabetis.
(c) Cystic Fibrous.
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) Will's gun.
(d) A knife.
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phone lines have been cut.
(b) The police have already been called.
(c) All the phones are gone.
(d) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
4. What happens when Abby attempts to call 911?
(a) She gets a recording informing her that the service is not available.
(b) She gets through to the police.
(c) Huey catches her and takes the phone.
(d) The battery of the phone dies.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
2. When Huey eventually finds Abby, what does he do to her?
3. Karen really uses her time alone in the bathroom to do what?
4. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
5. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why does Hickey tell Will that he should not have Huey's cell phone signal traced?
2. What role does Harley Farris play in Chapter 15 after the cell phone signal is still not located?
3. In Chapter 17, Special Agent Chalmers explains to Will that the FBI is doing what in order to locate Abby?
4. In Chapter 8, how does Karen take control over Hickey with the use of a scalpel?
5. Explain how Cheryl and Hickey used to blackmail men, as depicted in Chapter 11.
6. In Chapter 5, how does the reader learn that Hickey's compassion is really non-existent?
7. In Chapter 10, what evidence is given that Huey will do anything that Hickey asks him?
8. What type of meeting is Will the keynote speaker at, as described in Chapter 2?
9. Explain Joe Hickey's, Huey Cotton's, and Cheryl Lynn Tilly's typical kidnapping scheme, as described in Chapter 1.
10. In the beginning of Chapter 17, what information about Abby's health makes the reader even more concerned?
This section contains 943 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)