|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Joe Hickey.
2. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
3. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
(a) On the deck.
(b) On the kitchen counter.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In the bathroom.
4. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
(a) His neck.
(b) His hand.
(c) His thigh.
(d) His arm.
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
(c) The police.
6. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) During college.
(c) At a strip club.
(d) At an AA meeting.
7. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
(a) He gives her a hug and a kiss.
(b) He does not say goodbye.
(c) He waggles the wings of the airplane.
(d) He simply waves.
8. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
(b) She too was kidnapped.
(c) She has more than one gun.
(d) She is innocent.
9. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A fast-food worker.
(c) A stripper.
(d) A teacher.
10. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) The entire ransom.
(b) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(c) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(d) Half of the ransom money.
11. What disease does Abby have?
(b) Cystic Fibrous.
(d) Juvenile onset diabetis.
12. Where does Karen hide the scalpel?
(a) In her undergarments.
(b) In her backside.
(c) In her purse.
(d) In her pocket.
13. Hickey tells Will that Huey killed whom to get revenge?
(a) Three of the former kidnapped children.
(b) His own father.
(c) Hickey's father.
(d) A policeman.
14. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
(a) She apoligizes for what she has done to Will's family.
(b) She tries to shoot him.
(c) She gives Hickey the okay when he calls again.
(d) She tells Hickey that Will is trying to fight with her.
15. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(b) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(c) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(d) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
3. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
4. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
5. Where is the actual ringing phone Abby is trying to reach?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)