Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-2
1. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
2. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
3. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
4. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
6. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
7. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
8. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
9. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
This section contains 2,362 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)