|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The money could be transferred.
(b) Karen would die.
(c) The FBI will go after Will.
(d) Abby would die.
2. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Finally contact the FBI.
(b) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(c) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(d) Talk to the local police about the situation.
3. What information leads to the eventual FBI knowledge that a kidnapping is actually occurring?
(a) The phone company notified the FBI of the kidnapping.
(b) Will was able to contact the FBI.
(c) The local police found the child.
(d) A bellboy identified Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just crackers.
(b) Just fruits and vegetables.
(c) Just red meat.
(d) Anything sweet.
5. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
(a) Who is the woman with Will.
(b) Where Abby is located.
(c) Why her family was targeted.
(d) How much ransom is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
2. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
3. Karen is asked to go to the Coliseum to deal with what problem?
4. After Abby is discovered by Huey after she ran away, where is she taken?
5. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)