|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
(b) They are not able to attempt identification.
(c) Through mug shots.
(d) Create witness sketches.
2. What is Cheryl's response when asked why the Jennings family was targeted?
(a) The Jennings' family wealth contributed to the decision.
(b) She insists that it nothing personal.
(c) She refuses to answer.
(d) Hickey is seeking revenge on Will.
3. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
(a) Hickey is the president of the cell phone privider.
(b) The president is Abby's grandfather.
(c) The president is one of Will's former patients.
(d) The president is Margaret McDill.
4. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her son.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her cousin.
5. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
(a) To give him drugs.
(b) To let him go to the bar and get a drink.
(c) To have sex with him.
(d) To let him go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
2. What does Hickey hit Karen on the head with?
3. Karen, soon after learning about Hickey's plan for revenge, realizes what?
4. What course of action does Will want to take to find Abby after he discovers that she has Huey's cell phone?
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)