|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 1 year.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Karen Jennings.
(d) Will Jennings.
3. When Abby returns to the cabin, where does she find the cellphone?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the deck.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) On the kitchen counter.
4. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Her favorite blanket.
(b) A nutritious meal.
(c) Abby's medication.
(d) A drink of water.
5. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
2. In Hickey's scheme, what information does Cheryl confess to Will is different this time from all the other kidnappings?
3. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
4. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)