|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karen continue to think about as she is dancing for Hickey?
(a) Her daughter's health.
(b) Her husband's medical conference.
(c) Her suffering love life with Will.
(d) The ransom money.
2. Who does Karen call to inform that Abby is in danger no matter what after she learns of Hickey's plans for revenge?
(b) The FBI.
(c) Dr. McDill.
3. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
(a) Dr. McDill.
4. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(b) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(c) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(d) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
5. Abby is beginning to become ill because she ate what substance that Huey allowed her have?
(a) Several bowls of Captain Crunch cereal.
(c) A whole box of cookies.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the broker's office, what does Karen do?
2. What is Huey doing when Abby tries to run away?
3. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
4. What breakfast food does Hickey force Karen to make after Karen learns the truth about why her family was targeted for the kidnapping?
5. What type of food does Abby refuse from Huey?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)