|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Kill the kidnapper.
(b) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(c) Escape from the hotel.
(d) Not get the ransom money.
2. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To control psychosis.
(b) To control paralysis.
(c) An additive cancer drug.
(d) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(c) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(d) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
4. What does Hickey threaten Will with if the police get involved?
(a) Hickey will kill Karen.
(b) Will will become Hickey next victim.
(c) Huey will be given the order to kill Abby.
(d) Abby will taken out of the country.
5. How are the McDills going to identify the kidnappers?
(a) Create witness sketches.
(b) They are not able to attempt identification.
(c) Through mug shots.
(d) Identify the criminals in a line-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
2. What does Cheryl offer to Will to help him relax while in the hotel room?
3. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
4. Who shows up at the Jennings's home before Karen and Hickey are able to leave for the accountant's office?
5. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)