|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) The police are in on the kidnapping.
(b) The police will refuse to respond.
(c) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(d) All the phone lines have been cut.
2. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Finally contact the FBI.
(b) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(c) Talk to the local police about the situation.
(d) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
3. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(b) Kill the kidnapper.
(c) Not get the ransom money.
(d) Escape from the hotel.
4. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
(a) A canvas bag.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A net.
(d) A blindfold.
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
(a) Karen calls Will's hotel room.
(b) From the woman who Will lets use his phone.
(c) The kidnapping is on the news.
(d) From kidapper's Huey Cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
2. What does Will believe Hickey's ultimate plan is?
3. As a last resort, what does Will do to get Cheryl to talk about Hickey's plan?
4. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
5. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)