|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only outside character who knows where Abby truly is during the kidnapping?
(b) Dr. McDill.
2. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Abby Jennings.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Will Jennings.
(d) Joe Hickey.
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(b) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(c) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
4. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(b) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(c) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(d) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
5. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(b) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(c) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(d) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
2. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
3. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
4. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
5. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)