|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
2. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Abby's medication.
(b) Her favorite blanket.
(c) A nutritious meal.
(d) A drink of water.
3. When Hickey asks Will if he contacted the FBI, how does Will respond?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He confesses.
(c) He hangs up the phone.
(d) He denies it.
4. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(b) To control psychosis.
(c) To control paralysis.
(d) An additive cancer drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Karen is holding Hickey at gunpoint, who does she make a phone call to?
2. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
3. At the police station, who does Dr. McDill recognize in a photo?
4. How does Cheryl feel after Will informs her that her past life was very much like prostitution?
5. Karen is able to talk to who while Will continues to talk to the cell phone provider?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)