|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. McDill identifies a security photo of Cheryl taken from where?
(a) A bar.
(b) The hotel hallway.
(c) A casino.
(d) A strip club.
2. What part of Huey's body does Karen slice open?
(a) His hand.
(b) His neck.
(c) His thigh.
(d) His arm.
3. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(b) A sales-man.
(c) A lawn-care man.
(d) A old-family friend.
4. Even though Ferris still is not able to locate the cell phone signal, what is the next action he wants to take?
(a) Finally contact the FBI.
(b) Give-up on ever trying to find a signal.
(c) Try to call the cell phone over and over.
(d) Talk to the local police about the situation.
5. What important information does Karen learn about Hickey's motive for the kidnapping?
(a) He blames Will for his mother's death.
(b) Will owes him money from a former bet.
(c) Hickey's only motive is money.
(d) He blames Will for his son's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the president of the cell phone provider connected to the one of the characters in the book?
2. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
3. What question of Karen's does Hickey refuse to answer in Chapter 11 as Karen helps Hickey?
4. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
5. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)