|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Peter McDill.
2. Finally, Cheryl tells Will that the cabin is near what town?
3. What is Hickey doing when Karen receives Will's message?
(a) Using the restroom.
(c) Talking to Huey on the phone.
(d) Watching television.
4. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) A family friend.
(c) A fellow junior league member.
(d) The kidnapper's partner.
5. Why does Karen cooperate for Hickey and his sexual advances?
(a) She starts to develop feelings for Hickey.
(b) Hickey drugged Karen with medication.
(c) Karen is influenced by alcohol.
(d) In hopes of sparing Abby pain or death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
2. When Hickey calls Cheryl, after she gave all known information to Will, what is Cheryl's next response?
3. Hickey tells Karen about a ranch he bought where?
4. What does Karen try to do to distract Hickey once they return from the cabin to keep him from forcing himself on her?
5. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)