|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information leads to the eventual FBI knowledge that a kidnapping is actually occurring?
(a) A bellboy identified Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) The local police found the child.
(c) Will was able to contact the FBI.
(d) The phone company notified the FBI of the kidnapping.
2. Before Hickey tries to have sex with Karen, Hickey allows Karen alone for a minute to do what?
(a) To fall asleep.
(b) Use the restroom.
(c) To call Will.
(d) Insert her diaphragm.
3. Where does Hickey direct Karen to when they return to the Jennings's home after tending to Abby?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The basement.
4. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
(a) From kidapper's Huey Cotton.
(b) Karen calls Will's hotel room.
(c) From the woman who Will lets use his phone.
(d) The kidnapping is on the news.
5. What course of action does Will want to take to find Abby after he discovers that she has Huey's cell phone?
(a) Get the FBI involved.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Trace the cell phone call.
(d) Go directly to the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Huey frighten Abby after she runs away?
2. Finally, Will gets in contact with whom in order to help track Abby?
3. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
4. What happens when Abby attempts to call 911?
5. How was Cheryl raised?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)