|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abby hide when she runs away from the cabin?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In the shed.
(c) In the neighbor's house.
(d) In the woods.
2. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A fast-food worker.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
3. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
(b) Animal Clinic.
(d) Bus station.
4. What will be the worst result of Cheryl's possible non-recovery from Will's forceful actions?
(a) The FBI will go after Will.
(b) The money could be transferred.
(c) Karen would die.
(d) Abby would die.
5. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
(a) He waggles the wings of the airplane.
(b) He does not say goodbye.
(c) He simply waves.
(d) He gives her a hug and a kiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey calls 911, what information does he learn?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
3. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
4. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
5. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)