|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(b) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(c) The Junior League flower show.
(d) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
2. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) As part of a wealthy family.
(b) In a caring family environment.
(c) In an abusive home.
(d) In a foster home.
3. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Abby Jennings.
4. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(b) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(c) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(d) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
5. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A fast-food worker.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
4. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
5. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)