|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(c) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(d) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
2. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(b) The phone lines have been cut.
(c) All the phones are gone.
(d) The police have already been called.
3. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Abby Jennings.
4. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
2. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
4. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
5. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)