|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go out drinking.
(b) Do another speech.
(c) Go gambling.
(d) Go golfing.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Karen Jennings.
(c) Will Jennings.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(b) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
(c) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(d) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
4. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She is unable to recognize him.
(b) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
(c) She faints.
(d) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
5. What disease does Abby have?
(b) Cystic Fibrous.
(d) Juvenile onset diabetis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
2. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
3. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
4. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
5. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)