|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
2. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(b) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(c) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
(d) The Junior League flower show.
3. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(b) All the phone lines have been cut.
(c) The police will refuse to respond.
(d) The police are in on the kidnapping.
4. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Joe Hickey.
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
(a) To transfer money to another bank.
(b) A famous painting.
(c) A rare sculpture.
(d) Jewlrey for his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
3. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
5. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)