|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) Will's gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) A bottle of poison.
2. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) On a boat.
(d) In a cabin in the woods.
3. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A lawn-care man.
(b) A old-family friend.
(c) A sales-man.
(d) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
4. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(b) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
(c) She is unable to recognize him.
(d) She faints.
5. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Abby will be set free.
(b) Will will not be killed.
(c) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
(d) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
2. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
3. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
4. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
5. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)