|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
(a) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(b) A net.
(c) A canvas bag.
(d) A blindfold.
2. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) A fellow junior league member.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) The kidnapper's partner.
(d) A family friend.
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Anything sweet.
(b) Just fruits and vegetables.
(c) Just red meat.
(d) Just crackers.
5. What disease does Abby have?
(a) Juvenile onset diabetis.
(b) Cystic Fibrous.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
2. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
3. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
4. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
5. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)