|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He pays her way through college.
(b) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(c) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(d) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
2. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
3. What disease does Abby have?
(b) Cystic Fibrous.
(d) Juvenile onset diabetis.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) Will's gun.
5. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
3. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
4. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)