|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phone lines have been cut.
(b) All the phones are gone.
(c) The police have already been called.
(d) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(b) She is unable to recognize him.
(c) She faints.
(d) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
3. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Abby Jennings.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Will Jennings.
(d) Huey Cotton.
4. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In a cabin in the woods.
5. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just crackers.
(b) Just red meat.
(c) Just fruits and vegetables.
(d) Anything sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
4. How was Cheryl raised?
5. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)