|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
(a) The banks are about to close.
(b) It is a holiday and the banks are not open.
(c) She cannot leave the house.
(d) Will has to be one who gets the money.
2. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(b) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He pays her way through college.
3. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a caring family environment.
(b) In an abusive home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In a foster home.
4. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
5. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
2. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
3. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
4. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
5. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)