|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(b) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(c) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(d) Forget about the past kidnapping.
2. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) The kidnapper's partner.
(b) A fellow junior league member.
(c) A family friend.
(d) Huey Cotton.
4. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(b) Scream as much as possible.
(c) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(d) Pretend like she is really sick.
5. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) His daughter.
(b) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(c) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
3. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
5. What disease does Abby have?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)