|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) On a boat.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) In a cabin in the woods.
2. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(b) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(c) The Junior League flower show.
(d) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
3. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(b) Will's gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bottle of poison.
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(b) The entire ransom.
(c) Half of the ransom money.
(d) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
5. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(b) He pays her way through college.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
2. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
3. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
4. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)