|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A fast-food worker.
(d) A doctor.
2. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Margaret McDill.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Peter McDill.
3. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(c) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(d) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
4. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Half of the ransom money.
(b) The entire ransom.
(c) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(d) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
5. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She too was kidnapped.
(b) She has more than one gun.
(c) She is innocent.
(d) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
2. What disease does Abby have?
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
5. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)