|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(b) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
(c) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(d) Forget about the past kidnapping.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Karen Jennings.
3. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) In a cabin in the woods.
(d) On a boat.
4. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A fast-food worker.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A stripper.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
2. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
3. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
4. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)