|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(b) All the phone lines have been cut.
(c) The police will refuse to respond.
(d) The police are in on the kidnapping.
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She faints.
(b) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(c) She is unable to recognize him.
(d) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
3. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(b) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He pays her way through college.
4. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Scream as much as possible.
(b) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(c) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(d) Pretend like she is really sick.
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(b) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(c) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
2. Who does the kidnapper allow Karen to call after she cares for Abby?
3. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
4. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)