|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
2. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
(b) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(c) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(d) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
3. After Cheryl first explains the kidnapping, Will knows that he has to do what in order to help his daughter and wife?
(a) Escape from the hotel.
(b) Not get the ransom money.
(c) Obtain Cheryl's help.
(d) Kill the kidnapper.
4. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
(a) Go to the FBI regarding their kidnapping ordeal.
(b) Forget about the past kidnapping.
(c) That they should try to help the Jennings.
(d) They should start going to therapy to help them cope.
5. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) The kidnapper's partner.
(b) A fellow junior league member.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) A family friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
2. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
3. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
4. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)