|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Abby Jennings.
2. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every 2 hours.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every half hour.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Karen Jennings.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Margaret McDill.
4. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(b) All the phone lines have been cut.
(c) The police are in on the kidnapping.
(d) The police will refuse to respond.
5. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
2. How much money will Will convince his accountant to transfer?
3. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
4. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)