|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Abby Jennings.
(d) Joe Hickey.
2. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
(a) A famous painting.
(b) A rare sculpture.
(c) To transfer money to another bank.
(d) Jewlrey for his wife.
3. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
(a) She hugs him and refuses to let him go.
(b) She becomes incredibly excited and screams.
(c) She faints.
(d) She is unable to recognize him.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A knife.
(b) A bottle of poison.
(c) Will's gun.
(d) A rag soaked in chloroform.
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To control paralysis.
(b) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(c) To control psychosis.
(d) An additive cancer drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
2. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
3. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
5. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)