|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 6 months.
2. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
3. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Joe Hickley.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
4. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(b) His daughter.
(c) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
5. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A lawn-care man.
(b) A sales-man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A old-family friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
2. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
3. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
4. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
5. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)