|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
(a) He is mad at her.
(b) He is afraid because of her wild, unusual appearance.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He becomes extremely excited and runs to her.
2. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go gambling.
(b) Do another speech.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Go out drinking.
3. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) Will's gun.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bottle of poison.
4. How much money will Will convince his accountant to transfer?
5. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phone lines have been cut.
(b) The police have already been called.
(c) All the phones are gone.
(d) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
2. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
4. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
5. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)