|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go gambling.
(b) Do another speech.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Go out drinking.
2. What disease does Abby have?
(a) Cystic Fibrous.
(b) Juvenile onset diabetis.
3. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) His daughter.
(b) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
(c) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(d) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
4. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her friend.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her husband.
5. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Will Jennings.
(d) Huey Cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
2. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
4. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
5. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)