|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Do another speech.
(b) Go gambling.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Go out drinking.
2. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
(a) She cannot leave the house.
(b) The banks are about to close.
(c) It is a holiday and the banks are not open.
(d) Will has to be one who gets the money.
3. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Huey Cotton.
4. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
(a) The kidnapping is on the news.
(b) From the woman who Will lets use his phone.
(c) From kidapper's Huey Cotton.
(d) Karen calls Will's hotel room.
5. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(b) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(c) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
2. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
3. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
4. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)