|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
(a) A rare sculpture.
(b) A famous painting.
(c) Jewlrey for his wife.
(d) To transfer money to another bank.
2. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 1 year.
3. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
(a) Will has to be one who gets the money.
(b) It is a holiday and the banks are not open.
(c) The banks are about to close.
(d) She cannot leave the house.
4. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Huey Cotton.
(d) Joe Hickey.
5. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
(c) Animal Clinic.
(d) Bus station.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
2. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
3. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
4. What disease does Abby have?
5. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)