|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Abby have?
(a) Juvenile onset diabetis.
(c) Cystic Fibrous.
2. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Joe Hickley.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Huey Cotton.
3. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
(a) He simply waves.
(b) He does not say goodbye.
(c) He waggles the wings of the airplane.
(d) He gives her a hug and a kiss.
4. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every hour.
(b) Every half hour.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every 2 hours.
5. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
2. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
3. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)