|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
2. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(b) An additive cancer drug.
(c) To control psychosis.
(d) To control paralysis.
3. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Joe Hickley.
(d) Will Jennings.
4. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A bottle of poison.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A knife.
(d) Will's gun.
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
(a) A rare sculpture.
(b) A famous painting.
(c) Jewlrey for his wife.
(d) To transfer money to another bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
2. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
3. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
4. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)