|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(b) The Junior League flower show.
(c) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
(d) The Junior beauty pagnant.
2. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) The police are in on the kidnapping.
(b) All the phone lines have been cut.
(c) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(d) The police will refuse to respond.
3. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just fruits and vegetables.
(b) Just crackers.
(c) Just red meat.
(d) Anything sweet.
4. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) His daughter.
(c) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(d) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her son.
(d) Her friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
2. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
3. How much money will Will convince his accountant to transfer?
4. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
5. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)