|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every day.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every 2 hours.
(d) Every half hour.
2. What disease does Abby have?
(a) Juvenile onset diabetis.
(d) Cystic Fibrous.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Will Jennings.
(c) Karen Jennings.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
4. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(b) The police have already been called.
(c) All the phones are gone.
(d) The phone lines have been cut.
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(b) To control paralysis.
(c) To control psychosis.
(d) An additive cancer drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
2. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
3. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
4. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
5. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)