|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) An additive cancer drug.
(b) To control psychosis.
(c) To control paralysis.
(d) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
2. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Do another speech.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Go out drinking.
(d) Go gambling.
3. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A lawn-care man.
(b) A sales-man.
(c) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(d) A old-family friend.
5. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Joe Hickley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
2. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
3. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
4. Who turns out to be the kidnapper's third partner?
5. What disease does Abby have?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)