|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
(a) A physical therapist.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A musician.
2. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
(a) A canvas bag.
(b) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(c) A blindfold.
(d) A net.
3. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(b) All the phone lines have been cut.
(c) The police will refuse to respond.
(d) The police are in on the kidnapping.
4. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Peter McDill.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Joe Hickey.
5. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. How are the ransom amounts configured?
4. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)