|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 years.
2. In Chapter 2, Karen and Abby drive Will to what location?
(a) Animal Clinic.
(b) Bus station.
3. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
(a) Every 2 hours.
(b) Every hour.
(c) Every day.
(d) Every half hour.
4. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A musician.
(c) A physical therapist.
(d) A nurse.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Margaret McDill.
(b) Karen Jennings.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Will Jennings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
2. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
3. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
4. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
5. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)