|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character arrives at the McDonald's lot and finishes a carving of a bear?
(a) Peter McDill.
(b) Joe Hickey.
(c) Margaret McDill.
(d) Huey Cotton.
2. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
(a) Will has to be one who gets the money.
(b) The banks are about to close.
(c) She cannot leave the house.
(d) It is a holiday and the banks are not open.
3. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
4. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
5. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) The entire ransom.
(b) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
(c) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(d) Half of the ransom money.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
2. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
3. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
4. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
5. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)