|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
(a) He saves her life after a traffic accident.
(b) He helps her through drug withdrawal and gets her out of prostitution.
(c) He helps her get away from an abusive ex-husband.
(d) He pays her way through college.
2. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
(b) She is innocent.
(c) She too was kidnapped.
(d) She has more than one gun.
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) All the phones are gone.
(b) The phone lines have been cut.
(c) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(d) The police have already been called.
4. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just crackers.
(b) Just fruits and vegetables.
(c) Anything sweet.
(d) Just red meat.
5. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
(c) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
2. What disease does Abby have?
3. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
4. How are the ransom amounts configured?
5. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)