|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character receives the phone call and permission to release the child?
(a) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Peter McDill.
2. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) Karen Jennings.
(d) Margaret McDill.
4. What is Cheryl's former occupation?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A fast-food worker.
5. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
2. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
3. Who intends to announce the release of the new drug Restorase?
4. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
5. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)