|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Pretend like she is really sick.
(b) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(c) Scream as much as possible.
(d) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
2. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just fruits and vegetables.
(b) Just red meat.
(c) Anything sweet.
(d) Just crackers.
3. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A old-family friend.
(b) A lawn-care man.
(c) A sales-man.
(d) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
4. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To control paralysis.
(b) To control psychosis.
(c) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(d) An additive cancer drug.
5. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
(a) Through a mutual friend.
(b) At a strip club.
(c) During college.
(d) At an AA meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
2. In the beginning of Chapter 3, who does Hickey attempt to reassure that Abby is safe?
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
4. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
5. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)