|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Cheryl raised?
(a) In a caring family environment.
(b) In a foster home.
(c) As part of a wealthy family.
(d) In an abusive home.
2. Karen's resentment towards Will is from her having to give up her dream of what occupation?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A musician.
(c) A physical therapist.
(d) A doctor.
3. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The phone lines have been cut.
(b) The police have already been called.
(c) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
(d) All the phones are gone.
4. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
(a) A canvas bag.
(b) A net.
(c) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(d) A blindfold.
5. How does Will find out that Abby was kidnapped?
(a) Karen calls Will's hotel room.
(b) From kidapper's Huey Cotton.
(c) From the woman who Will lets use his phone.
(d) The kidnapping is on the news.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
2. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
3. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
4. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
5. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)