|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do the kidnappers typically keep their victims?
(a) 24 hours.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 days.
2. When Karen tries to call the police, what does she discover?
(a) The police have already been called.
(b) All the phones are gone.
(c) The phone lines have been cut.
(d) The phones have all been dialed into a recorded message.
3. When Karen tends to Abby, what does she ask Abby to try to do?
(a) Scream as much as possible.
(b) Steal the kidnapper's cell phone.
(c) Try to run away from the kidnapper.
(d) Pretend like she is really sick.
4. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
5. Who knocks on Karen's door right after Hickey explains his kidnapping scheme to Karen?
(a) A fellow junior league member.
(b) A family friend.
(c) The kidnapper's partner.
(d) Huey Cotton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease does Abby have?
2. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
3. Back in Jackson, Dr. James McDill is trying to convince his wife to take what action?
4. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
5. When Abby finally wakes-up from the chloroform, where is she?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)