|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What major character does Will first notice while giving his speech?
(a) The kidnapper's partner Huey Cotton.
(b) The kidnapper's wife Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(c) A old-friend who he has not talked to in 5 years.
(d) His daughter.
2. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
(a) A old-family friend.
(b) A cousin attempting to settle her uncle's estate.
(c) A sales-man.
(d) A lawn-care man.
3. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Go gambling.
(c) Go out drinking.
(d) Do another speech.
4. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
(a) Mrs. McDill personally knew the kidnappers.
(b) Hickey made her pay more ransom than he initially knew about.
(c) Mrs. McDill knows about the current kidnapping.
(d) Hickey forced her to perform acts of sex.
5. When Karen is forced to leave, who is supposed to care for Abby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
2. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
3. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
4. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
5. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)