|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the drug Restorase?
(a) To counteract the effects of the drug Anectine.
(b) To control psychosis.
(c) An additive cancer drug.
(d) To control paralysis.
2. What does the kidnapper use to kidnap Abby?
(a) A net.
(b) A canvas bag.
(c) A blindfold.
(d) A rag soaked in chloroform.
3. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
(a) Abby's medication.
(b) Her favorite blanket.
(c) A nutritious meal.
(d) A drink of water.
4. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
5. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
(a) Jewlrey for his wife.
(b) A famous painting.
(c) A rare sculpture.
(d) To transfer money to another bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Karen successfully explain to Stephanie Morgan that the kidnapper is?
2. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
3. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
4. How much money will Will convince his accountant to transfer?
5. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)