|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Karen first tries to call the police, what does Karen return to the kitchen with to gain control over Hickey?
(a) A rag soaked in chloroform.
(b) Will's gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A bottle of poison.
2. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go out drinking.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Do another speech.
(d) Go gambling.
3. In the beginning of the book, who is introduced as sitting in the car with Margaret McDill?
(a) Huey Cotton.
(b) Abby Jennings.
(c) Joe Hickey.
(d) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
4. Who enters the room while Karen is looking through the New England Journal of Medicine?
(a) Joe Hickey.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Abby Jennings.
(d) Will Jennings.
5. What food item is the kidnapper's partner instructed to feed Abby?
(a) Just fruits and vegetables.
(b) Just red meat.
(c) Just crackers.
(d) Anything sweet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Margaret McDill is anxiously awaiting the arrival of whom in the beginning of the book?
2. How does Will say goodbye to his daughter?
3. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
4. When Peter finds his mother what is his reaction?
5. What does the kidnapper agree to give to Abby after Will threatens him?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)