|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Will gives Cheryl the gun back, what does she do?
(a) She tries to shoot him.
(b) She apoligizes for what she has done to Will's family.
(c) She gives Hickey the okay when he calls again.
(d) She tells Hickey that Will is trying to fight with her.
2. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 2 years.
3. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He blindfolds her.
(b) He puts a bag over her head.
(c) He drugs her.
(d) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
4. When Will's lecture is over, his friends try to convince Will to do what?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Go gambling.
(c) Do another speech.
(d) Go out drinking.
5. Where is the Mississippi Medical Association's annual meeting held?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
2. How was Cheryl raised?
3. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
4. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
5. Where did Hickey meet Cheryl?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)