|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are the ransom amounts configured?
(a) Its enough for the kidnappers to live for an entire year.
(b) It's enough for the kidnappers to buy a rare sculpture.
(c) It's enough to pay off the police who are on the case.
(d) It's enough to rescue the kidnappers child who is also held at ransom.
2. Who is the kidnapper's partner at the Jennings's home?
(a) Will Jennings.
(b) Huey Cotton.
(c) Cheryl Lynn Tilly.
(d) Joe Hickley.
3. Karen is the chairperson of what organization?
(a) The Mississippi Medical Association.
(b) The Junior beauty pagnant.
(c) The Junior League baseball card exhibit.
(d) The Junior League flower show.
4. How many mothers did Karen find out that Hickey has raped?
(a) 7 mothers.
(b) 1 mother.
(c) 3 mothers.
(d) 5 mothers.
5. What does the kidnapper do to keep Karen from knowing where they are going?
(a) He puts her in the trunk of the car.
(b) He blindfolds her.
(c) He drugs her.
(d) He puts a bag over her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Will is instructed to contact his accountant and state that he needs cash for what?
2. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
3. At one point in her life how does Hickey help Cheryl?
4. What is Margaret's reaction to finding her son?
5. How much time passes between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)