Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the kidnapper explains his plan to Karen, how does he explain how the police are never called?
(a) There is always someone present with every member of the family.
(b) The police will refuse to respond.
(c) All the phone lines have been cut.
(d) The police are in on the kidnapping.
2. When Hickey receives the ransom money, what event is supposed to happen?
(a) Karen and Abby will be bought back home.
(b) Abby will be set free.
(c) Karen and Abby will be released in a public area.
(d) Will will not be killed.
3. How old is Abby when she is kidnapped?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
4. When Will attacks Cheryl, what he discover?
(a) She too was kidnapped.
(b) She has more than one gun.
(c) She has an assortment of bruises all over her body.
(d) She is innocent.
5. What does Will offer Cheryl in return if she helps him?
(a) Half of the ransom money.
(b) A guarantee that he will not go to the police after the ordeal.
(c) The entire ransom.
(d) Help to get out of the abusive relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often does the kidnapper have to call his partner throughout the kidnapping?
2. How are the ransom amounts configured?
3. How was Cheryl raised?
4. What does Dr. McDill find out that his wife is hiding?
5. What is the kidnapper's excuse to not let Karen go to the bank?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)