* Margaret McDill sits in the car with Joe Hickey and waits to be reunited with her child.
* Hickey promises that Mrs. McDill and her son, Peter, will survive.
* Hickey warns Mrs. McDill that if she ever goes to the police about the kidnapping then he will kill both her and her son.
* Huey Cotton gives a bear figurine carving to Peter.
* Huey receives a phone call that it is alright to release the child.
* Peter McDill enters the restaurant and searches for his mother.
* Margaret and Peter are reunited.
* Will is taken to the airport so he can go his Medical Association's annual meeting where he is the keynote speaker.
* Karen and Abby go home, and Karen gets ready to check Abby's blood sugar.
* A man takes Abby and drugs her with a rag soaked in chloroform and slips her out the window to his partner...
This section contains 1,437 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)