• Margaret McDill sits in the car with Joe Hickey and waits to be reunited with her child.
• Hickey promises that Mrs. McDill and her son, Peter, will survive.
• Hickey warns Mrs. McDill that if she ever goes to the police about the kidnapping then he will kill both her and her son.
• Huey Cotton gives a bear figurine carving to Peter.
• Huey receives a phone call that it is alright to release the child.
• Peter McDill enters the restaurant and searches for his mother.
• Margaret and Peter are reunited.
• Will is taken to the airport so he can go his Medical Association's annual meeting where he is the keynote speaker.
• Karen and Abby go home, and Karen gets ready to check Abby's blood sugar.
• A man takes Abby and drugs her with a rag soaked in chloroform and slips her out the window to his partner...
This section contains 1,610 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)