|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do TV signals travel on?
(a) Aluminum cables.
(b) Oxygen molecules.
(c) Line of sight.
(d) Satellite reflection.
2. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
3. In one of his songs, what does Joe Hill not guarantee when he picks up a gun?
(a) How well he can aim.
(b) Whether or not it is loaded.
(c) Which way he will point it.
(d) Whether he will shoot it.
4. In the United States, what is the minimum age for owning a handgun?
5. What is important to any revolution?
(b) Printed matter.
6. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
(a) 'Shoplifting is a Crime.'
(b) 'Do Not Remove.'
(c) 'Buy Me.'
7. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
(a) A knife.
(c) A can of mace.
(d) Any drugs they possess.
8. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
9. According to Hoffman, what is the most important part of a demonstration?
(b) The message.
10. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
(c) 'What to do after the revolution is successful.'
11. What word does Hoffman use to refer to police violence?
12. What are the publishers of underground newspapers commonly busted for?
13. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
(a) Buteric acid.
(b) Butyryl phosphate.
(d) Sulphuric dioxide.
14. What does RF stand for?
(a) Radical Freedom.
(b) Radio Frequency.
(c) Real Feed.
(d) Regulated Fundamentalism.
15. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
(b) 'Legal penalties.'
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of system does the telephone tree work on?
2. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
3. At the time of writing, how much does it cost to set up a minimal printing workshop?
4. What does a gas mask need for maximum effectiveness?
5. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)