|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Day Four, Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under whom did Stevens train as a butler?
(a) His grandfather
(b) His own father
(c) The Queen's butler
(d) A professional services organization
2. What is the subject of Miss Kenton's letter?
(a) She is moving to the United States
(b) She has a terminal illness
(c) She is recently divorced with no future plans
(d) She is starting a restaurant
3. Why does Stevens begin to doubt that Miss Kenton will show up?
(a) Miss Kenton never really liked him
(b) He did not receive a return letter from her
(c) Miss Kenton has probably changed her mind
(d) He is late and she probably won't return
4. What is the state of the relationship between Mr. Stevens and Mr. Faraday?
5. What is Stevens able to do in his position of head butler at the conference?
(a) Garners information from all the dignitaries
(b) Have some brandy with the men after the meeting ends
(c) Arranges for evening entertainment
(d) Control who sleeps in the different rooms
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miss Kenton's name now that she is married?
2. Who is Lord Darlington's godson?
3. Where are the elder Mr. Stevens' tasks outlined?
4. What is Mr. Stevens considering at point in time?
5. What does Lisa do in less than a year at Darlington Hall?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)