|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, We the Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand state that capitalism is incompatible with?
2. What is the setting for We The Living?
(a) Post-war France.
(b) Soviet Russia.
(c) United States.
3. Who does Kira have a love affair with, even though she does not like him?
4. What kind of crime was Leo arrested for?
(b) Political crime.
(c) Sexual crime.
5. What does Rand describe socialism as a revolt against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Attila need protection from?
2. What does Rand believe capitalism wiped out?
3. What does Rand describe as being man's only tool of knowledge?
4. Why does Kira have a love affair with somebody she does not like?
5. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)