|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Atlas Shrugged,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in Anthem realize he owes?
(b) His dedication.
(c) His money.
(d) His life.
2. Collectivism is described by Rand as what kind of monster?
3. Who does Rand describe as a soldier of liberty?
(a) Average citizen.
4. Howard's foe think that a broken man does which of the following?
5. Why does Hank claim to work?
(a) For happiness.
(b) For self-fulfillment.
(c) For profit.
(d) For achievement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What conflict is apparent in We The Living?
2. What is the name of the project Howard blows up?
3. Howard's foe thinks that he can beat men down with which emotion?
4. What kind of relationship does Rand describe the archetypes Attila and Witch Doctor as having?
5. What does Francisco describe as an expression of man's sense of his own value?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)