|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cjhapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Eleanor feel uncomfortable at parties?
(a) Everyone would stare at her and Franklin.
(b) She couldn't dance and felt awkward around boys.
(c) She hated dresses.
(d) She felt she was too short.
2. Where did Eleanor and her siblings spend the summers?
(a) The Jersey shore.
(d) Washington, DC.
3. What position was Franklin campaigning for in 1910?
(b) State senator.
4. Whom does Eleanor introduce at the beginning of her book?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her children.
(c) Her mother.
5. Which politician did Franklin support?
(a) Eugene V. Debs.
(b) Woodrow Wilson.
(c) Robert La Follette.
(d) William McKinley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Eleanor attend boarding school at the age of 15?
2. To what city did the Roosevelts move in 1913?
3. In what sort of institution did Eleanor's father spend time in?
4. How did Eleanor and Franklin contract typhoid fever?
5. Whom did Eleanor live with after her mother died?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)