|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mr. Richards help the Reverend?
(a) He gave him food.
(b) He lent him money.
(c) He hid him in his house.
(d) He got him out of town.
2. Who does Mr. Richards say is not a bad man?
(a) Barclay Gorgon.
(b) The Reverend Burgess.
(c) Mayor Jacks.
(d) Sheriff Jonson.
3. Where should the candidates appear at 8:00 in the evening on Friday?
(a) The town hall.
(b) The theater.
(c) The bell tower.
(d) The assembly hall.
4. What does the stranger say he used to be?
(a) A bank manager.
(b) A gambler.
(c) An alcoholic.
(d) A con artist.
5. Where does the stranger set down his sack in the cashier's house?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) On top of the wardrobe.
(c) Behind the stove.
(d) Under the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mr. And Mrs. Richards have to go to in the morning?
2. What does the sack contain?
3. Which of the following people does Mrs. Richards say has twitted them?
4. What does Mrs. Richards say she has been all her life?
5. Who do Mr. and Mrs. Richards think gave the stranger $20?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)