Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 16 and 17)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The Narrator remembers going to a party and drinking too much. He lies down in a back room of the house and wakes up
2. A motorcycle mechanic
3. Doctrinal differences among Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism
4. In all Oriental religions great value is placed upon
5. John puts on his long underwear and plays
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. The Narrator talks about the set of boxes which define the components of a motorcycle. If you...
This section contains 2,113 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)