|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did NOT draw up a system of geometry?
2. All of the following are synonyms for "metaphysical" EXCEPT
3. The Professor of Philosophy tried to
(a) warn all the students not to aks questsions.
(b) scare the students into reading and studying.
(c) shame the student who asked the question.
(d) cut Phaedrus down.
4. Which of the following is NOT a description of a world without Quality?
(a) 1984 by George Orwell
(b) Communist Russia
(c) Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
(d) Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
5. Although Phaedrus was sure he had found the right Ph.D. program, he discovered that his thesis idea was opposed to the views of
(a) the professor of English.
(b) the professor of Greek.
(c) the professor of Chinese.
(d) the professor of Philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sophists taught
2. Dialectic pertains to all the following EXCEPT
3. Signs that Phaedrus' life is unraveling include all EXCEPT
4. When Chris falls down, he
5. Chris found some funny plants out on the rocks in the ocean, but it turned out the plants were really animals called
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)