|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Phaedrus used the number zero as a means of showing
(a) subjective elimination.
(b) classic formalism.
(c) scientific materialism.
(d) reductio ad absurdum.
2. If Quality exists in the object,
(a) it is just a fancy name for a bunch of nonsense.
(b) people should be able to see and feel it.
(c) Phaedrus should be able to define it.
(d) scientific instruments should be able to detect and measure it.
3. Which of the following did NOT draw up a system of geometry?
4. The concept that "a thing exists if a world without it can't function normally" is which branch of philosophy?
5. Value is all the following EXCEPT
(a) an irrelevant off-shoot of structure.
(b) the leading edge of reality.
(c) the preintellectual awareness.
(d) the predecessor of structure.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator is so busy with his Chautauqua that he
2. Chris found some funny plants out on the rocks in the ocean, but it turned out the plants were really animals called
3. Which is NOT a way in which the Narrator knows that Chris is exhausted?
4. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
5. Which of the following is NOT a description of a world without Quality?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)