|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris falls down, he
(a) begs to go back.
(b) gets angry.
(c) starts crying.
(d) is injured.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
(a) Value quietness
(b) Spiritual quietness
(c) Mental quietness
(d) Physical quietness
3. Dialectic pertains to all the following EXCEPT
(a) the nature of the dialogue.
(b) a part of rhetoric.
(c) a conversation between two persons.
(d) a method for arriving at truth.
4. Which of the following statements about modern technology was NOT part of the Narrator's feelings?
(a) The owner of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(b) The viewer of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(c) The user of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(d) The creator of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
5. If a person's motorcycle backfires sometimes, what type of gumption trap would that be?
(b) Intermettent failure
(d) Muscular insensitivity
Short Answer Questions
1. Quality was kept undefined by definition in order to
2. Value is all the following EXCEPT
3. The most frustrating muscle trap is
4. Without the Sutherlands
5. What Phaedrus has talked about as Quality, Socrates describes as
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)