|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the chapter,
(a) they climb up out of a canyon through a hundred hairpin turns.
(b) they descend into a canyon through a series of hairpin turns.
(c) they stop to look into and across the enormous canyon.
(d) they passed hundreds of antlike cars in the canyon.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
(a) Value quietness
(b) Spiritual quietness
(c) Physical quietness
(d) Mental quietness
3. When Phaedrus reads "Phaedrus" he is impressed by
(a) the double meanings of the words.
(b) the emotions expressed.
(c) the poetic imagery.
(d) the condemning spirit.
4. Quality is
(a) a measure of worth or goodness.
(b) a trait like hardness or color.
(c) what you like.
(d) what others like.
5. The forest near the bottom of the canyon consists mainly of
(c) broad-leafed trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. Without the Sutherlands
2. Which of the following is NOT a description of a world without Quality?
3. The Narrator compares climbing the mountain to
4. In the "train of knowledge" analogy
5. What does Chris want to know about his father?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)