|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris falls down, he
(a) gets angry.
(b) begs to go back.
(c) is injured.
(d) starts crying.
2. The most frustrating muscle trap is
(a) inadequate tools.
(b) bad surroundings.
(d) parts problems.
3. Phaedrus broke the syndrome of "nothing to say" by having students write about
(b) the main street of Bozeman.
(c) the idea of quality.
(d) the back of their thumb.
4. The hyped-up, supermodern style of life is another
5. A sarcophagus is
(a) a room in an insane asylum.
(b) a dinosaur.
(c) a piece of striated muscle.
(d) a limestone coffin.
Short Answer Questions
1. In many classrooms today, you will hear teachers who name, divide, subdivide, interrelate, and establish "principles" and study "methods" as if they are speaking with the voice of
2. Quality is the
3. Dialectic pertains to all the following EXCEPT
4. The first phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of the term Quality was
5. Phaedrus used the number zero as a means of showing
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)