|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Immortal Principle was NOT called
(a) air by Anaximenes.
(b) rock by Piney.
(c) fire by Heraclitus.
(d) water by Thales.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
(a) Physical quietness
(b) Mental quietness
(c) Value quietness
(d) Spiritual quietness
3. The Professor of Philosophy tried to
(a) warn all the students not to aks questsions.
(b) shame the student who asked the question.
(c) cut Phaedrus down.
(d) scare the students into reading and studying.
4. Which of the following statements about modern technology was NOT part of the Narrator's feelings?
(a) The viewer of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(b) The user of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(c) The creator of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(d) The owner of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
5. The Narrator and Chris are planning to hike for
(a) three days.
(b) nine days.
(c) two days.
(d) five days.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator first helps Chris' tiredness by
2. All institutions of the System are based on
3. When Chris falls down, he
4. The shadowy figure keeping the Narrator from opening the door in his dreams is
5. When Quality is subtracted from the world as Phaedrus knew it, he discovered that the fine arts disappeared. What else disappeared?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)