|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concept that "a thing exists if a world without it can't function normally" is which branch of philosophy?
2. Phaedrus was a student at
(a) The University of Chicago, where he also taught.
(b) The University of Illinois, where he also taught.
(c) The University of Chicago but taught at the University of Illinois.
(d) The University of Illinois but taught at the University of Chicago.
3. Without the Sutherlands
(a) it is very lonely.
(b) it is more peaceful.
(c) Chris and his dad talk more.
(d) Chris becomes withdrawn.
4. In many classrooms today, you will hear teachers who name, divide, subdivide, interrelate, and establish "principles" and study "methods" as if they are speaking with the voice of
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
(a) Spiritual quietness
(b) Physical quietness
(c) Mental quietness
(d) Value quietness
Short Answer Questions
1. In the "train of knowledge" analogy
2. When you are stuck
3. Quality is
4. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
5. The Narrator is so busy with his Chautauqua that he
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)