|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Sophists taught
(a) relativity in all ethical ideas.
(b) man is the source of all things.
(c) oneness with God and nature.
(d) ethical absolutes.
2. Poincaré's "subliminal self" corresponds to Phaedrus'
(a) domain of consciousness.
(b) preintellectual awareness.
(c) Intellectual reality.
(d) esthetic feeling.
3. The most frustrating muscle trap is
(a) parts problems.
(b) bad surroundings.
(c) inadequate tools.
4. Which of the following statements about modern technology was NOT part of the Narrator's feelings?
(a) The viewer of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(b) The user of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(c) The creator of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
(d) The owner of it feels no particular sense of identity with it.
5. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator compares climbing the mountain to
2. When Phaedrus reads "Phaedrus" he is impressed by
3. Quality is
4. The Narrator first helps Chris' tiredness by
5. Quality was kept undefined by definition in order to
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)