|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
2. The shadowy figure keeping the Narrator from opening the door in his dreams is
(c) the Narrator.
(d) Chris' mother.
3. The Narrator is so busy with his Chautauqua that he
(a) gets separated from Chris.
(b) does not interact with Chris.
(c) falls part way down the mountain.
(d) allows Chris to get hurt.
4. The hyped-up, supermodern style of life is another
5. Quality is
(a) what others like.
(b) a trait like hardness or color.
(c) what you like.
(d) a measure of worth or goodness.
Short Answer Questions
1. If a person's motorcycle backfires sometimes, what type of gumption trap would that be?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the levels of inner peace of mind?
3. The Narrator becomes scared and decides NOT to
4. When you are stuck
5. The first phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of the term Quality was
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)