|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Narrator really want to do with the shadowy figure in his dreams?
(a) Talk to him
(b) Avoid him
(c) Kill him
(d) See him
2. Chris found some funny plants out on the rocks in the ocean, but it turned out the plants were really animals called
(c) sea anemones.
3. The Narrator tells a story about camping in the mountains and being surprised by a
4. Why does Chris think Chicago was better?
(a) His father was in the hospital.
(b) His father was gone all the time.
(c) He had more friends in the city.
(d) His father told stories and played games with him.
5. The three rhetorical options Phaedrus had available to him included all EXCEPT
(a) throw sand in the bull's eyes.
(b) attempt to sing the bull to sleep.
(c) refuse to enter the arena with the bull.
(d) impale himself on one of the bull's horns.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Sophists taught
2. The Narrator compares climbing the mountain to
3. The Narrator first helps Chris' tiredness by
4. Which of the following did NOT draw up a system of geometry?
5. Dialectic pertains to all the following EXCEPT
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)