|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Immortal Principle was NOT called
(a) fire by Heraclitus.
(b) rock by Piney.
(c) water by Thales.
(d) air by Anaximenes.
2. A sarcophagus is
(a) a limestone coffin.
(b) a dinosaur.
(c) a room in an insane asylum.
(d) a piece of striated muscle.
3. The second phase of Phaedrus' exploration into the meaning of Quality included all EXCEPT
(a) the loss of everything tangible in his life.
(b) an large hierarchical structure of thought.
(c) a trip to the mountains for rest and relaxation.
(d) a nervous breakdown.
4. If a person's motorcycle backfires sometimes, what type of gumption trap would that be?
(c) Intermettent failure
(d) Muscular insensitivity
5. What Phaedrus has talked about as Quality, Socrates describes as
(a) the Oneness.
(b) the mind.
(c) the soul.
(d) the god-head.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book that the Narrator tries to read with Chris is
2. When the Narrator and Chris switched from a federal to a state highway, the scenery
3. The most frustrating muscle trap is
4. Phaedrus was admitted to the program, but
5. The Professor of Philosophy tried to
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)