|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Chris falls down, he
(a) starts crying.
(b) gets angry.
(c) begs to go back.
(d) is injured.
2. The resolution of specific problems of conscience, duty or conduct by using or interpreting ethical principles or religious doctrines is called
3. The forest near the bottom of the canyon consists mainly of
(b) broad-leafed trees.
4. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
5. Why does Chris think Chicago was better?
(a) His father was in the hospital.
(b) His father told stories and played games with him.
(c) His father was gone all the time.
(d) He had more friends in the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Phaedrus was admitted to the program, but
2. The Sophists taught
3. The hyped-up, supermodern style of life is another
4. Quality was kept undefined by definition in order to
5. A sarcophagus is
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)