|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The concept that "a thing exists if a world without it can't function normally" is which branch of philosophy?
2. The Narrator tells a story about camping in the mountains and being surprised by a
3. When Chris falls down, he
(a) begs to go back.
(b) gets angry.
(c) is injured.
(d) starts crying.
4. Which of the following is NOT a description of a world without Quality?
(a) Communist Russia
(b) Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
(c) 1984 by George Orwell
(d) Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
5. The Immortal Principle was NOT called
(a) water by Thales.
(b) air by Anaximenes.
(c) fire by Heraclitus.
(d) rock by Piney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quality is the
2. A branch of philosophy concerned with the definition of Quality is known as
3. The Narrator first helps Chris' tiredness by
4. The Professor of Philosophy tried to
5. The person whose philosophy seemed to fit closely to the other side of Phaedrus' philosophy was
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)