|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The most frustrating muscle trap is
(a) bad surroundings.
(b) inadequate tools.
(c) parts problems.
2. Quality is the
(a) internal aspect of caring.
(b) external aspect of stuckness.
(c) internal aspect of stuckness.
(d) external aspect of caring.
3. Phaedrus broke the syndrome of "nothing to say" by having students write about
(a) the idea of quality.
(b) the main street of Bozeman.
(d) the back of their thumb.
4. In the "train of knowledge" analogy
(a) the train must be stopped for the analogy to work.
(b) Romantic Knowledge is the leading edge of the engine.
(c) Romantic Knowledge is the train track.
(d) Classic Knowledge is the train's caboose.
5. The Narrator first helps Chris' tiredness by
(a) having Chris eat lunch and take a nap.
(b) teaching Chris to use an aspen pole.
(c) ferrying the backpacks up the mountainside.
(d) putting all the heavy stuff in one backpack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quality was kept undefined by definition in order to
2. When the Narrator and Chris switched from a federal to a state highway, the scenery
3. Signs that Phaedrus' life is unraveling include all EXCEPT
4. The Narrator tells a story about camping in the mountains and being surprised by a
5. Which is NOT a way in which the Narrator knows that Chris is exhausted?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)