|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In many classrooms today, you will hear teachers who name, divide, subdivide, interrelate, and establish "principles" and study "methods" as if they are speaking with the voice of
2. The Narrator and Chris are planning to hike for
(a) five days.
(b) two days.
(c) nine days.
(d) three days.
3. All institutions of the System are based on
(a) the ability to teach.
(b) the Church of Reason.
(c) individual weakness.
(d) intelligent beings.
4. When Chris falls down, he
(a) is injured.
(b) begs to go back.
(c) starts crying.
(d) gets angry.
5. The Narrator tells a story about camping in the mountains and being surprised by a
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Narrator really want to do with the shadowy figure in his dreams?
2. Chris found some funny plants out on the rocks in the ocean, but it turned out the plants were really animals called
3. What does Chris want to know about his father?
4. When Quality is subtracted from the world as Phaedrus knew it, he discovered that the fine arts disappeared. What else disappeared?
5. The Chairman skips Socrates' description of
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)