|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John and Sylvia intensified their suffering by
(a) thinking about Phaedrus.
(b) fighting with the Narrator.
(c) worrying about Chris.
(d) focusing on the heat.
2. Traveling by motorcycle is unique because
(a) It is so frightening to have no protection from natural elements or vehicles.
(b) You have to be aware of insects at all times.
(c) It is a passive activity.
(d) It puts you in the scene rather than observing the scene.
3. John is interested in
(a) what things are.
(b) what things mean.
(c) what is the underlying form of things.
(d) what things appear to be.
4. Chris relates that whichever child saw their father first
(a) would receive a nickel.
(b) would get an ice cream cone.
(c) would receive a quarter.
(d) would get to ride in the front seat next time.
5. A priori knowledge is an idea that was proposed by
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator's tenseness and apprehension about going back to Bozeman are similar to the feelings felt by
2. In trying to explain what is wrong with the outdoor barbecue instructions, the Narrator expounds upon what is wrong with technology, which he says is
3. Doctrinal differences among Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism
4. Phaedrus served in the
5. Chris remembers looking for his dad and
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)