|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The building where Phaedrus taught was
(a) yellow brick with framing timbers.
(b) red brick with pillars.
(c) dark brown brick with gables.
(d) granite with arches.
2. Man is a passive observer or a "blank tablet" was first proposed by
3. Phaedrus gave up chasing the ghost of rationality and
(a) began chasing the ghost of materialism.
(b) buried himself in his research and writing.
(c) went home to live with his parents and decide what to do.
(d) busied himself living a conventional life.
4. Sylvia says she thinks the Narrator looks like he saw a
5. Phaedrus was despondent about his inability to
(a) teach about quality.
(b) teach what he believed.
(c) excite his students.
(d) help his students really learn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Traveling by motorcycle is unique because
2. Doctrinal differences among Taoism, Hinduism, and Buddhism
3. Which of the following is NOT a book the Narrator has brought on the trip?
4. The method of finding one's way through the hierarchies is by using
5. The Narrator approaches maintaining his motorcycle like
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)