|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The first part of the formal scientific method is to
(a) state the problem.
(b) state a possible hypothesis.
(c) design and carry out experiments.
(d) observe the results of experiments.
2. Who suffered the most from Phaedrus' isolation?
(a) his wife and family
(b) his brothers and sister
(c) his son
(d) his parents
3. The parts of a motorcycle form a
(b) scientific method.
4. The mechanics where the Narrator had taken his motorcycle when it was seizing did not fix it properly since they
(a) were dancing and singing along with the radio.
(b) did not have the proper tools.
(c) did not read the manual for that bike.
(d) did not care enough to learn to do it right.
5. A turning point in Phaedrus' life came about the time he saw
(a) his best friend die.
(b) a wall shining across a misty harbor.
(c) a rice paddy from atop a mountain.
(d) a double rainbow.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Narrator says that some cultures believe in ghosts in the same way that other cultures
2. John and Sylvia intensified their suffering by
3. In all Oriental religions great value is placed upon
4. Annihilation ECS consisted of
5. Chris remembers looking for his dad and
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)