|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The stand of pines where the group is camping is the home of
(a) fire ants.
2. Which tappet needed adjustment?
3. John puts on his long underwear and plays
4. John wants to camp
(a) at a campground to the south of Lemmon.
(b) at a park in the middle of Lemmon.
(c) on the bank of the Missouri River.
(d) at a reservoir near Lemmon.
5. The Narrator says that some cultures believe in ghosts in the same way that other cultures
(a) believe in evil spirits.
(b) believe the earth is round.
(c) believe in eye contact.
(d) believe in the law of gravity.
Short Answer Questions
1. The predicted results of scientific inquiry and the actual results of scientific inquiry are
2. Einstein said:
3. The Narrator makes four observations about his lists of motorcycle parts. Which of the following is NOT one of those observations?
4. The theoretic component of man's existence corresponds to all EXCEPT
5. John and Sylvia intensified their suffering by
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)