|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herried is designated a Western town by the Narrator because
(a) the main gathering place is a saloon.
(b) things are far apart in the town.
(c) the town only has one street.
(d) the town is very dusty.
2. The first part of the formal scientific method is to
(a) design and carry out experiments.
(b) observe the results of experiments.
(c) state a possible hypothesis.
(d) state the problem.
3. A person consists of a personality,
(a) flesh and blood.
(b) bones and flesh.
(c) flesh and legal statistics.
(d) bones and garments.
4. Above the timberline, the travelers see
(a) snowbanks and alpine meadows.
(b) a mountain lake.
(c) twisted and stunted little pine trees.
(d) broadleaf trees.
5. Sylvia says she thinks the Narrator looks like he saw a
Short Answer Questions
1. An empiricist is one who believes
2. Man is a passive observer or a "blank tablet" was first proposed by
3. Sylvia begins to ask questions about Chris'
4. Annihilation ECS consisted of
5. What does Chris want to do as Chapter 4 ends (their second night)?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)