|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories do the children hear about the pigeons in their crates awaiting the shoot?
2. What did Palmer notice Mutto was carrying in his pocket on the way home from school?
3. How has Palmer's dad been treating him since Nipper left?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
Essay Topic 1
Palmer notices that after letting Nipper leave, he is less anxious and tense. However, he also realizes the price he has paid for that relief. Discuss the price Palmer feels he has paid by letting Nipper leave.
Essay Topic 2
How does Palmer describe the time in his life when things began to change and he realizes he does not want to be a wringer? How does this realization change his life?
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 32, Palmer makes an important observation about Henry. What is the observation, and how does it affect Palmer's behavior? Do you think Palmer's observation is correct?
This section contains 969 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)