|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) His elephant mask.
(b) A hockey mask.
(c) A football helmet.
(d) A stocking cap.
2. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
(c) HIs father.
3. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
(a) Riflery school.
(b) Music school.
(c) Wringer school.
(d) Summer school.
4. With whom does Palmer go to the Family Fest?
(b) His mother and father.
(c) The gang.
(d) No one.
5. How does Beans react to Palmer's running away from the gang?
(a) He tells Henry to go after Palmer and bring him back.
(b) He screams at Palmer that he will pull the heads of both Palmer and his pigeon.
(c) He yells to Palmer that he is no longer in the gang.
(d) He mumbles to himself and walks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer do with his toy soldiers the day after the big battle he had staged with them and the enemy eraser?
2. What stories do the children hear about the pigeons in their crates awaiting the shoot?
3. How does the gang treat Palmer now that he has refused The Treatment and left them?
4. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
5. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)