|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Palmer play in his room alone?
(a) With the soldiers his father gave him for his birthday.
(b) With the new Nerf football he bought.
(c) With the shoe box that Nipper roosted in.
(d) With the new Lego set his parents gave him after Nipper left.
2. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
(a) He must invite Dorothy.
(b) He must not invite Beans.
(c) He must invite his cousins.
(d) He must invite two other friends from his class at school.
3. What is the magic word according to the teacher of the class?
(d) "I got it!"
4. Palmer tells Dorothy there are two things they need to do so that Nipper will not come back. What are they?
(a) Go a long distance from home and confuse him.
(b) Take Nipper to a place with water.
(c) Blindfold Nipper and leave him in a bush.
(d) Go a long distance from him and blindfold him.
5. How does Palmer explain where he was when the gang came to his room the night before?
(a) He was sleeping in his parent's room.
(b) He was sleeping at a friend's house.
(c) He was sleeping at his cousin's house.
(d) He was sleeping in the guest room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the uniforms of the Titans?
2. What stories do the children hear about the pigeons in their crates awaiting the shoot?
3. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
4. Why does Palmer run upstairs after hearing about the cat?
5. What does Palmer hear that lets him know the visitors are gone?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)