Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
(a) He must not invite Beans.
(b) He must invite Dorothy.
(c) He must invite his cousins.
(d) He must invite two other friends from his class at school.
2. What is Henry's real name?
3. What does Palmer do with his toy soldiers the day after the big battle he had staged with them and the enemy eraser?
(a) He gives them back to his father.
(b) He puts them back in his dresser drawer.
(c) He buries them in the back yard.
(d) He puts them in his closet in a new box.
4. With whom does Palmer go to the Family Fest?
(a) The gang.
(b) His mother and father.
(d) No one.
5. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
(a) Mr. LaRue's Sharpshooter Award.
(b) Mr. LaRue's big screen television.
(c) The family portrait.
(d) The dart board.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
2. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
3. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
4. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
5. What does Mr. LaRue think of Palmer's friend Nipper?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)