Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
(a) He must not invite Beans.
(b) He must invite Dorothy.
(c) He must invite his cousins.
(d) He must invite two other friends from his class at school.
2. What is Henry's real name?
3. What does Palmer do with his toy soldiers the day after the big battle he had staged with them and the enemy eraser?
(a) He gives them back to his father.
(b) He puts them back in his dresser drawer.
(c) He buries them in the back yard.
(d) He puts them in his closet in a new box.
4. With whom does Palmer go to the Family Fest?
(a) The gang.
(b) His mother and father.
(d) No one.
5. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
(a) Mr. LaRue's Sharpshooter Award.
(b) Mr. LaRue's big screen television.
(c) The family portrait.
(d) The dart board.
6. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
(a) Telling people he stole from the grocery store and they are looking for him.
(b) Asking people if they have seen him and if so to call the police.
(c) Telling people Palmer was too chicken to get The Treatment and ran away.
(d) Asking people about him and telling people he has a pigeon for a pet.
7. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
(a) Summer school.
(b) Riflery school.
(c) Wringer school.
(d) Music school.
8. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because the day is over.
(b) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(c) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(d) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
9. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
(a) Sweep and mop the classroom floor.
(b) Wash all of the windows in the room.
(c) Sit at his desk and do nothing.
(d) Write a sentence one hundred times on the blackboard.
10. What does Mr. LaRue think of Palmer's friend Nipper?
(a) He has accepted Nipper and even goes to see him at night with a flashlight.
(b) He explains he is allergic to birds.
(c) He feels sorry for his son because he has to be a wringer this summer.
(d) He is furious and wants Nipper out of the house immediately.
11. Who brings Nipper into the meadow and then into the woods?
(a) They both take him in and leave him.
(b) Dorothy does since she has the basket.
(c) Palmer does on Dorothy's bike.
(d) Neither one, they set him free at the meadow's edge.
12. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
(a) The kids from the Boy Scout troop.
(b) The other ten year olds and the teacher.
(c) The gang and Mr. LaRue.
(d) The gang and Beans's father.
13. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
(a) Beans knows about Nipper and is going to try and hurt him.
(b) Beans is no longer interested in hurting Nipper, only Palmer.
(c) Beans got his nickname from eating beans from a can.
(d) Beans has kicked Palmer out of the group and he is sad.
14. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(b) "Happy birthday, snots."
15. Who are the two people who did not show up for Palmer's tenth birthday party?
(a) Henry and Mr. LaRue.
(b) Dorothy and Mrs. LaRue.
(c) Beans and Dorothy.
(d) Mutto and Mrs. LaRue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Palmer ask the gang over to see for themselves that the pigeon is gone?
2. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
3. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)