|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
(a) He wants his mother to punish him.
(b) He has a crush on her.
(c) He wants to get a reaction from her.
(d) He wants to make her quit school.
2. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
(b) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
(c) Beans, Mutto and George.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
3. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
(a) His metal toy soldiers that were once his grandfather's.
(b) Roller blades.
(c) Boxing gloves.
(d) His photo album from his ninth birthday.
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(b) Special K.
(c) Bread crumbs.
(d) Bird food.
6. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of garbage.
(b) A plastic bag of eggs.
(c) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(d) A plastic bag of chocolate.
7. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Where is Fishface?"
(b) "Who is afraid of us?"
(c) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(d) "Palmer is a chicken!"
8. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red coat.
(b) A new red sled.
(c) A new red skateboard.
(d) A new red bicycle.
9. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
(a) "You are my pigeon and I love you."
(b) "You cannot come here to eat anymore."
(c) "You are a stupid pigeon."
(d) "You are not leaving this room again."
10. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Five thousand.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) Eight hundred.
11. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
(a) The Tormentors.
(b) The Rabble Rousers.
(c) The Bad Boys.
(d) The Beans Boys.
12. Who is Panther?
(a) A dog who bites people.
(b) A real panther who comes out at night.
(c) A mean and unfriendly cat.
(d) A new member of the gang.
13. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
14. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(b) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(c) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(d) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
15. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The Playground Bully.
(b) The BIrthday Spankings.
(c) The Treatment.
(d) The Birthday Cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
2. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
3. Who does Palmer question about Nipper when the bird does not come home?
4. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
5. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)