|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) His mother's wrath.
(b) The end of school.
(c) The pigeon shoot.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Palmer.
(d) Arthur Jenkins.
4. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
(a) The gang begins to steal food from the closed concession stand.
(b) The gang begins to break open a crate of pigeons to harm them.
(c) He is afraid of the dark.
(d) The gang teases him about not wringing a pigeon's neck.
5. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(b) A birthday party at school.
(c) Respect from Dorothy.
(d) A new bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
2. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
3. What was Palmer fearful the teacher would notice about him?
4. Who brings Nipper into the meadow and then into the woods?
5. What color are the uniforms of the Titans?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)