|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Palmer notice Mutto was carrying in his pocket on the way home from school?
(a) A dart.
(c) A slingshot.
(d) A BB gun.
2. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(c) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(d) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
3. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(b) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(c) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
4. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
(a) The dart board.
(b) Mr. LaRue's Sharpshooter Award.
(c) Mr. LaRue's big screen television.
(d) The family portrait.
5. Who does Palmer question about Nipper when the bird does not come home?
(a) The neighborhood cat.
(b) The mailman.
(c) HIs parents.
(d) The golden bird on his father's trophy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Beans react to Palmer's running away from the gang?
2. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
3. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
4. Who does Palmer find has joined his side at the shoot?
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)