|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
(a) Cake and ice cream.
(b) A pigeon shoot.
(c) The Treatment.
(d) Turning ten.
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he is a natural comedian.
(b) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(c) Because he should live in a big city.
(d) Because he wants to be on the stage.
3. With what does Palmer play in his room alone?
(a) With the new Lego set his parents gave him after Nipper left.
(b) With the shoe box that Nipper roosted in.
(c) With the soldiers his father gave him for his birthday.
(d) With the new Nerf football he bought.
4. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
(a) WIll he invite her to his party?
(b) Will he have a party this year?
(c) Will he introduce Nipper to everyone at the party?
(d) Will he invite the gang to his party?
5. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(b) The pigeon flies away.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
2. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
3. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
4. What does Beans tell the gang?
5. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)