|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur Jenkins.
(c) Arthur Palmer.
(d) Arthur LaRue.
2. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) A new bike.
(b) A birthday party at school.
(c) Respect from Dorothy.
(d) The honor and respect of the other kids.
3. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(b) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(c) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
4. Why does Palmer's mother ask to come into his room?
(a) To tell him she knows about Nipper.
(b) To tell him he must clean his room.
(c) To ask him about the white, chalky spots all over the room.
(d) To ask him about his plans for the pigeon shoot.
5. How high is the stack of crates housing the pigeons for the shoot?
(a) Twice as high as the telephone poles.
(b) Twice as high as the goal posts.
(c) Twice as high as Palmer's house.
(d) Twice as high as the grandstand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
2. What does Palmer realize he has left in his room?
3. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
4. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
5. Where does Palmer's dad take him one evening, just the two of them?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)