|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
(a) The other ten year olds and the teacher.
(b) The gang and Beans's father.
(c) The kids from the Boy Scout troop.
(d) The gang and Mr. LaRue.
2. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
(a) Tell everyone he is moving away.
(b) Tell everyone he is not a murderer.
(c) Tell everyone he does not want to wring pigeons' necks.
(d) Tell everyone he is allergic to birds.
3. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
(a) She turns to Palmer and asks why he is doing this to her.
(b) She cries and tells Beans to leave her alone.
(c) She finds another way to and from school.
(d) She gets her father to walk home with her.
4. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
(a) She comes to his party.
(b) She gives him a kiss.
(c) She calls him that night.
(d) She brings him a huge present.
5. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(b) The pigeon flies away.
(c) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(d) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
2. What disconcerting information does Dorothy give to Palmer during the shoot?
3. What stories do the children hear about the pigeons in their crates awaiting the shoot?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
5. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)