|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(a) His mother and father.
(c) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(d) His brother.
3. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A wasp.
4. What did Palmer notice Mutto was carrying in his pocket on the way home from school?
(a) A BB gun.
(b) A slingshot.
(d) A dart.
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The merry-go-gound.
(b) The slide.
(d) The see-saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
4. What did Palmer do when it was his turn to practice wringing a fake pigeon's neck?
5. Where does Palmer go the night of the warning?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)