|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
(b) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(c) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(d) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
2. What are the sacrifices Palmer sees he has made in order to save Nipper?
(a) He is not in the gang anymore, he is a liar, and he is a fake.
(b) He is not in the gang anymore, Nipper is gone, and he has lost Dorothy, too.
(c) He is not in the gang anymore, he feels he is a traitor, and his pet is gone.
(d) He is not in the gang anymore, Beans wants to get him, and he is a liar.
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks inside his closet.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks his parent's room.
(d) Checks outside his window.
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The pigeon shoot.
(b) His mother's wrath.
(c) The end of school.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
5. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Graham crackers.
(c) Honey Crunchers.
(d) Frosted miniwheats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
2. What does Palmer do right before getting The Treatment?
3. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
5. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)