|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of the ways Palmer says the gang might try to kill Nipper?
(a) Slingshots, pellet guns, and nets.
(b) Poison, traps, and slingshots.
(c) Nets, pellet guns, and traps.
(d) Slingshots, BB guns, and poison.
2. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like floating.
(b) It is like romance.
(c) It is like being in love.
(d) It is like going home.
3. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(b) "Happy birthday, snots."
4. What do Dorothy and Palmer finally decide to do with Nipper?
(a) Dorothy will hide Nipper in her room until the gang leaves Palmer alone.
(b) Release Nipper in the park and leave food for him there.
(c) Let Palmer's parents help them make a plan for Nipper.
(d) Dorothy will release him far away while she is on vacation.
5. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(b) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon flies away.
Short Answer Questions
1. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
2. What does Palmer do right before getting The Treatment?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
5. What disconcerting information does Dorothy give to Palmer during the shoot?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)