|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(b) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
(c) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(d) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
2. What did Palmer do when it was his turn to practice wringing a fake pigeon's neck?
(a) He threw the fake pigeon at the teacher.
(b) He threw the fake pigeon at Beans and walked away.
(c) He wringed the fake pigeon's neck, threw it on the ground and walked away.
(d) He screamed at the teacher and walked away.
3. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) A birthday party at school.
(b) A new bike.
(c) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(d) Respect from Dorothy.
4. What does Palmer come to realize about releasing Nipper?
(a) He should have sent him to Dorothy's.
(b) His tension and anxiety are gone.
(c) He is glad he did not have to release Nipper himself.
(d) He made a big mistake.
5. For what does Palmer thank Henry?
(a) The warning on his birthday cake.
(b) Answering his questions.
(c) Not messing up his room on the search.
(d) His birthday present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
2. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
3. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
4. What do Dorothy and Palmer decide to do with Nipper?
5. What has Dorothy written on Palmer's nerf ball?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)