|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(d) His mother.
2. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) His elephant mask.
(b) A football helmet.
(c) A hockey mask.
(d) A stocking cap.
3. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being a poor wringer.
(b) Being Dorothy's friend.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Having a pigeon.
4. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red bicycle.
(b) A new red skateboard.
(c) A new red coat.
(d) A new red sled.
5. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
(a) Sweep and mop the classroom floor.
(b) Write a sentence one hundred times on the blackboard.
(c) Sit at his desk and do nothing.
(d) Wash all of the windows in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
3. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
4. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
5. How do many of the pigeons come out of the boxes for the shoot?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)