|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Special K.
(b) Bread crumbs.
(c) Bird food.
2. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
(a) "You cannot come here to eat anymore."
(b) "You are not leaving this room again."
(c) "You are my pigeon and I love you."
(d) "You are a stupid pigeon."
3. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(b) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(c) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(d) The gang has given up on finding him.
4. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur Dodds.
(c) Arthur LaRue.
(d) Arthur Jenkins.
5. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
(b) He walks away form the gang.
(c) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
(d) He admits to liking Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
2. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
3. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
4. How does the gang treat Palmer now that he has refused The Treatment and left them?
5. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)