|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(b) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(c) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
(d) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(b) Because he should live in a big city.
(c) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(d) Because he is a natural comedian.
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
(b) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(c) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
(d) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
4. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(d) "Happy birthday, snots."
5. What color are the uniforms of the Titans?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
3. How does Palmer react to what his mother tells him?
4. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
5. Where does Palmer end up going on Saturday morning?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)