|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer decide the message on his cake means?
(a) Beans will try and catch Panther in Palmer's house.
(b) He will get his birthday wish.
(c) He will have visitors in his room that night.
(d) Nipper will not sleep in the closet tonight.
2. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
(a) Wringer school.
(b) Summer school.
(c) Riflery school.
(d) Music school.
3. What does Palmer do with his toy soldiers the day after the big battle he had staged with them and the enemy eraser?
(a) He buries them in the back yard.
(b) He puts them back in his dresser drawer.
(c) He gives them back to his father.
(d) He puts them in his closet in a new box.
4. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
(a) Nipper will be dead.
(b) His mother will be angry because he is late for dinner.
(c) The gang will be waiting at his house to beat him up.
(d) His father will be waiting for him to explain why he has a pigeon.
5. What does Palmer's dad get for him?
(a) He buys him a cap.
(b) He catches a foul ball.
(c) He wins him a stuffed pigeon.
(d) He gets him a new bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
5. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)