|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A lonely and anxious time.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A time like any other.
(d) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
2. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(b) A jet airplane in the sky.
(c) A hawk flying overhead.
(d) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
3. Where does Palmer go on his bike on Friday night?
(a) To Dorothy's house.
(b) To the old train station to see the pigeons.
(c) To the soccer field.
(d) To the movies.
4. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) Beans, Mutto and George.
(d) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
5. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(b) "Happy birthday, snots."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the kids call the teacher of the class?
2. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
3. Who is Fishface?
4. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
5. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)