|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The Birthday Cake.
(b) The Treatment.
(c) The Playground Bully.
(d) The BIrthday Spankings.
2. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
(a) Nipper at the window and Dorothy shooting baskets.
(b) His mother looking at the mess in his room.
(c) Dorothy playing with Nipper and his Nerf ball.
(d) Nipper at the window and the yellow cat on his bed.
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of garbage.
(b) A plastic bag of eggs.
(c) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(d) A plastic bag of chocolate.
4. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(b) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(c) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(d) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
5. What are some of the ways Palmer says the gang might try to kill Nipper?
(a) Slingshots, pellet guns, and nets.
(b) Poison, traps, and slingshots.
(c) Nets, pellet guns, and traps.
(d) Slingshots, BB guns, and poison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
2. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
3. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
4. Where does Palmer end up going on Saturday morning?
5. What smell comes to Palmer's nose as he walks onto the soccer field?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)