|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the two people who did not show up for Palmer's tenth birthday party?
(a) Beans and Dorothy.
(b) Dorothy and Mrs. LaRue.
(c) Henry and Mr. LaRue.
(d) Mutto and Mrs. LaRue.
2. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
(a) Will he invite the gang to his party?
(b) WIll he invite her to his party?
(c) Will he introduce Nipper to everyone at the party?
(d) Will he have a party this year?
3. What does Palmer's mother tell him she has seen on the stairway of the house?
(a) A black cat.
(b) A grey pigeon.
(c) A brown dog.
(d) A yellow cat.
4. How does Palmer react to what his mother tells him?
(a) He cries in relief in her arms.
(b) He denies everything and gets angry.
(c) He asks her to leave his room.
(d) He says he will clean his room that night.
5. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
(a) He hopes Nipper will not recognize him.
(b) He wants to get laughs at school.
(c) He hopes not to catch a cold.
(d) He wants to get in trouble with the gang.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the magic word according to the teacher of the class?
2. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
3. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
4. What does Beans tell the gang?
5. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)