|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer decide the message on his cake means?
(a) He will have visitors in his room that night.
(b) He will get his birthday wish.
(c) Nipper will not sleep in the closet tonight.
(d) Beans will try and catch Panther in Palmer's house.
2. Where do Beans and the gang take Palmer the day after his birthday?
(a) To Bean's house.
(b) To see Farquar for The Treatment.
(c) To ask his mother where he was the night before.
(d) To a movie for his birthday gilt.
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(b) Frightened to be alone.
(c) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(d) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
4. What does Palmer do with his toy soldiers the day after the big battle he had staged with them and the enemy eraser?
(a) He puts them in his closet in a new box.
(b) He puts them back in his dresser drawer.
(c) He gives them back to his father.
(d) He buries them in the back yard.
5. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
(a) He does not want to go to school.
(b) He does not want to talk to his father.
(c) He does not want to learn to drive.
(d) He does not want to be a wringer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
2. How does Henry behave in Palmer's room?
3. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
4. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
5. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)