|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
(a) Make faces, screams, dumps beans on her shoes, takes her hat.
(b) Trips her, calls her names, rips up her homework papers.
(c) Pushes her, screams, throws her hat away.
(d) Screams, steals her books, throws her papers away.
2. What is the magic word according to the teacher of the class?
(b) "I got it!"
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(b) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A squirrel.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(b) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(c) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(d) Because the day is over.
5. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A muskrat.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Palmer approaches his house, what is he worried about?
2. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
3. What is treestumping?
4. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)