|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(b) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(c) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(d) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
2. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Dorothy Gruzik.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) His mother and father.
3. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
(b) HIs father.
4. Where do Beans and the gang take Palmer the day after his birthday?
(a) To a movie for his birthday gilt.
(b) To see Farquar for The Treatment.
(c) To ask his mother where he was the night before.
(d) To Bean's house.
5. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red sled.
(b) A new red bicycle.
(c) A new red skateboard.
(d) A new red coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
2. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
3. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
4. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)