|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
(a) To the playground to ride on the rides.
(b) To the school yard to play stickball.
(c) To the old boarded up railroad station to see all of the pigeons.
(d) To the soccer field to see the wringers.
2. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(b) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(c) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(d) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
3. What does Palmer give Beans for his birthday?
(a) A basketball.
(b) A football.
(c) A baseball.
(d) A soccer ball.
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(c) Let down.
5. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A muskrat.
(b) A rat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer do to get himself detention after school?
2. What did Palmer notice Mutto was carrying in his pocket on the way home from school?
3. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
4. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)