|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(b) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(c) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(d) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
2. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
(a) Write a sentence one hundred times on the blackboard.
(b) Sit at his desk and do nothing.
(c) Sweep and mop the classroom floor.
(d) Wash all of the windows in the room.
3. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
4. What does Beans tell the gang?
(a) He is ten and he is a wringer.
(b) He is ten and he is quitting school.
(c) He is ten and he is the leader.
(d) He is ten and he is bad.
5. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
(a) To the mall.
(b) To find Farquar for The Treatment.
(c) To find Mrs. LaRue and thank her for the cake.
(d) To find Mr. LaRue's rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
2. Who is Panther?
3. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
4. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)