|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
2. What do Dorothy and Palmer decide to do with Nipper?
(a) Bring Nipper to the zoo.
(b) Take Nipper away from their neighborhood so he will be safe.
(c) Take Nipper to Dorothy's house and hide him.
(d) Bring Nipper to a veterinarian's office.
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He admits to liking Dorothy.
(b) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
(c) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
(d) He walks away form the gang.
4. What does Palmer realize while hiding from the gang?
(a) He is hungry and it is dinner time.
(b) His mother might go into his room looking for him.
(c) Nipper is on his way to Palmer's bedroom window.
(d) The gang has given up on finding him.
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(b) "Where is Fishface?"
(c) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(d) "Who is afraid of us?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the two people who did not show up for Palmer's tenth birthday party?
2. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
3. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
5. What does Beans tell the gang?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)