|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer decide the message on his cake means?
(a) Nipper will not sleep in the closet tonight.
(b) Beans will try and catch Panther in Palmer's house.
(c) He will get his birthday wish.
(d) He will have visitors in his room that night.
2. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the pigeon cages.
(c) At the World War I cannon.
(d) At the ferris wheel.
3. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
(a) "You are my pigeon and I love you."
(b) "You cannot come here to eat anymore."
(c) "You are a stupid pigeon."
(d) "You are not leaving this room again."
4. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
(d) He pretends he hates pigeons.
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(b) Frightened to be alone.
(c) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
(d) Lonely to have lost a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
2. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
3. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
5. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)