|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
2. What does Palmer know he should wish but cannot?
(a) That Nipper should only fly at night.
(b) That Nipper would go to a pigeon-friendlier town.
(c) That Nipper would move to Dorothy's house.
(d) That Nipper would find a friend.
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like being in love.
(b) It is like romance.
(c) It is like floating.
(d) It is like going home.
5. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(b) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(c) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(d) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
2. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
3. What was Palmer fearful the teacher would notice about him?
4. What is treestumping?
5. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)