|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Palmer fearful the teacher would notice about him?
(a) That he had a pigeon for a pet.
(b) That he did not want to be a wringer.
(c) That he had not practiced like the other kids.
(d) That he was frightened of birds.
2. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
(b) HIs father.
3. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He tickles the teacher.
(b) He hits a student.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He cheats on a test.
4. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(b) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(c) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(d) To say goodbye to Palmer.
5. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A mosquito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Beans and the gang take Palmer the day after his birthday?
2. What is the magic word according to the teacher of the class?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. The next day as they leave on their bikes, where do Palmer and Dorothy tell their families they are going?
5. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)