|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
2. Why does Palmer run upstairs after hearing about the cat?
(a) He knows there is no cat and she thinks he has a pigeon.
(b) He knows she saw Panther, and wants to check on Nipper.
(c) He wants to make sure his windows are all closed.
(d) He is afraid he will tell his mother about Nipper.
3. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
(a) Tell everyone he does not want to wring pigeons' necks.
(b) Tell everyone he is moving away.
(c) Tell everyone he is not a murderer.
(d) Tell everyone he is allergic to birds.
4. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(c) "Happy birthday, snots."
5. What was Palmer fearful the teacher would notice about him?
(a) That he had not practiced like the other kids.
(b) That he had a pigeon for a pet.
(c) That he did not want to be a wringer.
(d) That he was frightened of birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
2. What does Palmer realize he has left in his room?
3. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
4. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
5. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)