|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(c) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(d) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
2. What does Palmer's mother tell him she has seen on the stairway of the house?
(a) A yellow cat.
(b) A brown dog.
(c) A grey pigeon.
(d) A black cat.
3. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(b) His mother.
4. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
(b) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(c) Frightened to be alone.
(d) Lonely to have lost a friend.
5. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
(a) To find Farquar for The Treatment.
(b) To find Mr. LaRue's rifle.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To find Mrs. LaRue and thank her for the cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
2. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
3. What do the kids call the teacher of the class?
4. What does Palmer do to get himself detention after school?
5. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)