|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(b) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
(c) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
(d) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
2. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
(a) Chases after it to an alley.
(b) Pulls out a bb gun and shoots at it.
(c) Chases it and wrings its neck.
(d) Pulls out a slingshot and shoots at it.
3. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
(a) HIs father.
4. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(c) "Happy birthday, snots."
5. Why does Palmer run upstairs after hearing about the cat?
(a) He is afraid he will tell his mother about Nipper.
(b) He knows she saw Panther, and wants to check on Nipper.
(c) He knows there is no cat and she thinks he has a pigeon.
(d) He wants to make sure his windows are all closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
2. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
3. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)