|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(c) His mother.
2. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
(a) Chases after it to an alley.
(b) Pulls out a slingshot and shoots at it.
(c) Chases it and wrings its neck.
(d) Pulls out a bb gun and shoots at it.
3. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
(b) In an orphanage.
(c) In a mansion with his parents.
(d) In a shelter for the homeless.
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A wasp.
(d) A hummingbird.
5. Why is the gang waiting for Palmer when he comes out of detention?
(a) Henry says "we wanted to hear about what happened."
(b) The gang was not waiting when Palmer left detention.
(c) Beans explains "you get punished, we wait."
(d) Mutto says "there was nothing else to do."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
3. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
4. What does the worker that Palmer meets give to him?
5. What happens when Dorothy and Palmer return to Palmer's bedroom?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)