|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
(a) He hopes Nipper will not recognize him.
(b) He wants to get laughs at school.
(c) He wants to get in trouble with the gang.
(d) He hopes not to catch a cold.
2. What has Dorothy written on Palmer's nerf ball?
(b) Nipper's Ball.
(d) Palmer's Pigeon.
3. Where has Palmer hidden after running away from the gang?
(a) At Dorothy's house.
(b) At the park playground.
(c) Behind a dumpster behind the supermarket.
(d) In his bedroom with Nipper.
4. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
(a) The park to play soccer.
(b) Palmer's house to play basketball.
(c) The playground to slide.
(d) Farquar's house for The Treatment.
5. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(b) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
(c) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
(d) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
2. What does Miss Kiner ask Palmer to do as punishment?
3. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
4. Why is the gang waiting for Palmer when he comes out of detention?
5. What does Palmer find in his bedroom when he rushes in?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)