|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am moving to another city!"
(b) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(c) "I am going to run away from home!"
(d) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
2. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
(a) To find Mrs. LaRue and thank her for the cake.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To find Mr. LaRue's rifle.
(d) To find Farquar for The Treatment.
3. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) In his closet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the snow.
(d) On the windowsill.
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Where is Fishface?"
(b) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(c) "Who is afraid of us?"
(d) "Palmer is a chicken!"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
3. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
4. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)