|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like going home.
(b) It is like romance.
(c) It is like being in love.
(d) It is like floating.
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
(b) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(c) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(d) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(b) A lonely and anxious time.
(c) A time like any other.
(d) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
4. How does Palmer explain where he was when the gang came to his room the night before?
(a) He was sleeping in the guest room.
(b) He was sleeping at his cousin's house.
(c) He was sleeping at a friend's house.
(d) He was sleeping in his parent's room.
5. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To make the boy feel proud."
(b) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(c) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(d) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer imagine the gang is doing while he is hiding from them?
2. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
3. What does Palmer decide the message on his cake means?
4. What is Beans' real name?
5. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)