|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
(a) He hopes not to catch a cold.
(b) He hopes Nipper will not recognize him.
(c) He wants to get in trouble with the gang.
(d) He wants to get laughs at school.
2. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(d) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
3. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(c) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
(d) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A few peanuts.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A piece of cotton for her ear.
5. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
(a) He borrows a book from the library.
(b) He talks to his father about pigeons.
(c) He asks Dorothy if she knows anything about pigeons.
(d) He buys a book at the bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
2. The next day as they leave on their bikes, where do Palmer and Dorothy tell their families they are going?
3. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
4. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
5. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)