|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
2. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
(a) To the playground to ride on the rides.
(b) To the soccer field to see the wringers.
(c) To the old boarded up railroad station to see all of the pigeons.
(d) To the school yard to play stickball.
3. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
(a) The other ten year olds and the teacher.
(b) The gang and Mr. LaRue.
(c) The gang and Beans's father.
(d) The kids from the Boy Scout troop.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because the day is over.
(b) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(c) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(d) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
5. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
(a) Riflery school.
(b) Wringer school.
(c) Summer school.
(d) Music school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
3. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
4. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
5. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)