|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Nipping at his earlobe.
(b) Flying around the room.
(c) Tapping on the window.
(d) Walking on his head.
2. Who does Palmer believe left the message on his cake?
(d) HIs father.
3. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
(a) Pushes her, screams, throws her hat away.
(b) Make faces, screams, dumps beans on her shoes, takes her hat.
(c) Screams, steals her books, throws her papers away.
(d) Trips her, calls her names, rips up her homework papers.
4. What did Palmer do when it was his turn to practice wringing a fake pigeon's neck?
(a) He threw the fake pigeon at Beans and walked away.
(b) He screamed at the teacher and walked away.
(c) He threw the fake pigeon at the teacher.
(d) He wringed the fake pigeon's neck, threw it on the ground and walked away.
5. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He is happy to have a party.
(b) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
(c) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
(d) He is scared of them and closes the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer do to get himself detention after school?
2. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
5. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)