|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
(a) Screams, steals her books, throws her papers away.
(b) Trips her, calls her names, rips up her homework papers.
(c) Pushes her, screams, throws her hat away.
(d) Make faces, screams, dumps beans on her shoes, takes her hat.
2. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutto and George.
(b) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
(c) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(d) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
3. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A wasp.
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Graham crackers.
(b) Frosted miniwheats.
(c) Honey Crunchers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
3. What does Beans tell the gang?
4. What does Palmer decide the message on his cake means?
5. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)