|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
(a) The Treatment.
(b) A pigeon shoot.
(c) Turning ten.
(d) Cake and ice cream.
2. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the school.
(b) To raise money for the baseball team.
(c) To raise money for the playground.
(d) To raise money for the transit system.
3. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(b) The merry-go-gound.
(c) The see-saw.
(d) The slide.
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(b) His aunt and cousins.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
5. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
(a) The dart board.
(b) The family portrait.
(c) Mr. LaRue's big screen television.
(d) Mr. LaRue's Sharpshooter Award.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
3. What does Palmer know he should wish but cannot?
4. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
5. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)