|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In a mansion with his parents.
(b) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
(c) In a shelter for the homeless.
(d) In an orphanage.
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(b) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
3. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A few peanuts.
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(b) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(c) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(d) "To make the boy feel proud."
5. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
(b) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
(c) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
(d) He runs away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
2. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
4. What do the kids call the teacher of the class?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)