|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
(a) He wants them to believe it did not happen.
(b) He wants them to think his father is practicing for the shoot.
(c) He wants them to think he has never seen a pigeon.
(d) He wants them to believe it was a crow.
2. Who is Panther?
(a) A mean and unfriendly cat.
(b) A dog who bites people.
(c) A real panther who comes out at night.
(d) A new member of the gang.
3. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
(a) The Treatment.
(b) Cake and ice cream.
(c) A pigeon shoot.
(d) Turning ten.
4. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the pigeon cages.
(b) At the World War I cannon.
(c) At the ferris wheel.
(d) At the baseball field.
5. Why is the gang waiting for Palmer when he comes out of detention?
(a) Henry says "we wanted to hear about what happened."
(b) The gang was not waiting when Palmer left detention.
(c) Beans explains "you get punished, we wait."
(d) Mutto says "there was nothing else to do."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
2. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
3. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
4. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
5. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)