|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) His brother.
2. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(b) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(c) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(d) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
3. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(a) Palmer's mother.
4. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
(a) "You are my pigeon and I love you."
(b) "You are not leaving this room again."
(c) "You are a stupid pigeon."
(d) "You cannot come here to eat anymore."
5. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(d) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
2. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
3. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
4. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
5. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)