|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What smell comes to Palmer's nose as he walks onto the soccer field?
(a) The smell of gunsmoke from the pigeon shoot.
(b) The smell of barbeque.
(c) The smell of roses.
(d) The smell of fresh baked cookies.
2. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Special K.
(b) Bread crumbs.
(c) Bird food.
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
4. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
5. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(b) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(c) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to the mall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
2. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
3. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
4. What does Palmer give Beans for his birthday?
5. What does Palmer's mother tell him she has seen on the stairway of the house?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)