|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The see-saw.
(b) The slide.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
2. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red skateboard.
(b) A new red bicycle.
(c) A new red sled.
(d) A new red coat.
3. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
(c) His parents.
4. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) A birthday party at school.
(b) A new bike.
(c) Respect from Dorothy.
(d) The honor and respect of the other kids.
5. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the baseball field.
(b) At the ferris wheel.
(c) At the World War I cannon.
(d) At the pigeon cages.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
2. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
3. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
4. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
5. What does Beans tell the gang?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)