|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(b) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(c) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
2. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
(a) He hid behind his father, afraid of the falling pigeon feathers.
(b) He gathered up all of the dead pigeons in a bag.
(c) He wrung a pigeon's neck in the middle of a family picnic.
(d) He became frightened and could not wring a pigeon's neck.
3. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) Beans, Mutto and George.
(d) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
4. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Palmer's mother.
(b) Bean's grandmother.
5. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) Respect from Dorothy.
(b) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(c) A new bike.
(d) A birthday party at school.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
2. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
3. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
4. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
5. What did Palmer do when it was his turn to practice wringing a fake pigeon's neck?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)