|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of campfire smoke.
(b) The smell of cigar smoke.
(c) The smell of gunsmoke.
(d) The smell of cigarette smoke.
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A pigeon.
3. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
(a) He wants them to believe it was a crow.
(b) He wants them to believe it did not happen.
(c) He wants them to think he has never seen a pigeon.
(d) He wants them to think his father is practicing for the shoot.
4. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) A hockey mask.
(b) His elephant mask.
(c) A stocking cap.
(d) A football helmet.
5. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
(a) They would all be suspended from school.
(b) They would be aksed to go to the school counselor.
(c) They would all get bored and do something else.
(d) They would be joined by other kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what school do Beans and the gang bring Palmer?
2. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
3. What smell comes to Palmer's nose as he walks onto the soccer field?
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
5. What does Beans tell the gang?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)