|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
(a) He must invite his cousins.
(b) He must invite Dorothy.
(c) He must invite two other friends from his class at school.
(d) He must not invite Beans.
2. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks his parent's room.
(d) Checks inside his closet.
3. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
(a) He wants them to believe it was a crow.
(b) He wants them to think his father is practicing for the shoot.
(c) He wants them to believe it did not happen.
(d) He wants them to think he has never seen a pigeon.
4. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
(a) Pushes her, screams, throws her hat away.
(b) Screams, steals her books, throws her papers away.
(c) Make faces, screams, dumps beans on her shoes, takes her hat.
(d) Trips her, calls her names, rips up her homework papers.
5. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
(a) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
2. Who are the two people who did not show up for Palmer's tenth birthday party?
3. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)