|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
(a) Tell everyone he does not want to wring pigeons' necks.
(b) Tell everyone he is not a murderer.
(c) Tell everyone he is allergic to birds.
(d) Tell everyone he is moving away.
2. Why does Palmer cover himself up to go to school the day after Nipper lands on his head in front of the gang?
(a) He wants to get in trouble with the gang.
(b) He wants to get laughs at school.
(c) He hopes not to catch a cold.
(d) He hopes Nipper will not recognize him.
3. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(b) He was getting sick.
(c) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(d) He was thinking about sledding.
4. What does Palmer think to himself when Beans makes his announcement to his friends at the soccer field?
(a) He cannot wait to turn ten.
(b) His tenth birthday is in three months.
(c) He thinks Beans is faking it being so happy.
(d) He wonders if Beans will really be a wringer.
5. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(c) Bean's grandmother.
(d) Palmer's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is treestumping?
2. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)