|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red skateboard.
(b) A new red bicycle.
(c) A new red sled.
(d) A new red coat.
2. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
(a) Tell everyone he is allergic to birds.
(b) Tell everyone he does not want to wring pigeons' necks.
(c) Tell everyone he is moving away.
(d) Tell everyone he is not a murderer.
3. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(b) "I am going to run away from home!"
(c) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(d) "I am moving to another city!"
4. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Graham crackers.
(b) Frosted miniwheats.
(c) Honey Crunchers.
5. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(a) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) His brother.
(d) His mother and father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Palmer fearful the teacher would notice about him?
2. While he is with the gang deciding what to do next, what amazing thing happens to Palmer in front of the gang?
3. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
4. Why does Palmer run upstairs after hearing about the cat?
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)