|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the soccer field when the gang arrives?
(a) The other ten year olds and the teacher.
(b) The kids from the Boy Scout troop.
(c) The gang and Beans's father.
(d) The gang and Mr. LaRue.
2. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(b) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(c) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
4. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
(a) He gathered up all of the dead pigeons in a bag.
(b) He wrung a pigeon's neck in the middle of a family picnic.
(c) He became frightened and could not wring a pigeon's neck.
(d) He hid behind his father, afraid of the falling pigeon feathers.
5. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He cheats on a test.
(b) He tickles the teacher.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He hits a student.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
2. What do the kids call the teacher of the class?
3. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
4. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
5. Why is the gang waiting for Palmer when he comes out of detention?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)