|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
(a) They would all be suspended from school.
(b) They would all get bored and do something else.
(c) They would be joined by other kids.
(d) They would be aksed to go to the school counselor.
2. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A muskrat.
(d) A snake.
3. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
(b) A jet airplane in the sky.
(c) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(d) A hawk flying overhead.
4. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
(a) The gang teases him about not wringing a pigeon's neck.
(b) The gang begins to steal food from the closed concession stand.
(c) The gang begins to break open a crate of pigeons to harm them.
(d) He is afraid of the dark.
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The Treatment.
(b) The Birthday Cake.
(c) The BIrthday Spankings.
(d) The Playground Bully.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
3. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
4. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
5. Who is Panther?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)