|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(c) He was getting sick.
(d) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A wasp.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A hummingbird.
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(b) Bird food.
(c) Bread crumbs.
(d) Special K.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer think to himself when Beans makes his announcement to his friends at the soccer field?
2. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
4. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
5. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)