|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
(a) They would be joined by other kids.
(b) They would all be suspended from school.
(c) They would all get bored and do something else.
(d) They would be aksed to go to the school counselor.
2. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His aunt and cousins.
(c) Dorothy Gruzik.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
3. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
(a) Pushes her, screams, throws her hat away.
(b) Screams, steals her books, throws her papers away.
(c) Trips her, calls her names, rips up her homework papers.
(d) Make faces, screams, dumps beans on her shoes, takes her hat.
4. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(d) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
2. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
3. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
4. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
5. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)