|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(b) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) A squirrel.
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(b) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(c) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
(d) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
3. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A rat.
(b) A muskrat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
4. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The see-saw.
(b) The slide.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
5. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
(b) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(c) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(d) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
2. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
3. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
4. What is treestumping?
5. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)