|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(a) Let down.
2. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(b) Honey Crunchers.
(c) Graham crackers.
(d) Frosted miniwheats.
3. For the gang, what makes a birthday official?
(a) Turning ten.
(b) Cake and ice cream.
(c) The Treatment.
(d) A pigeon shoot.
4. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(b) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
(c) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
(d) Frightened to be alone.
5. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(b) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(c) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
2. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)