|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Five thousand.
(c) Eight hundred.
(d) Five hundred.
2. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(b) The see-saw.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
3. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(b) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
(c) A jet airplane in the sky.
(d) A hawk flying overhead.
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A muskrat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A snake.
(d) A rat.
5. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red coat.
(b) A new red skateboard.
(c) A new red sled.
(d) A new red bicycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
2. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
3. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
4. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)