|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The see-saw.
(c) The slide.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(c) Palmer's mother.
3. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Valentine's HIll.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(b) A plastic bag of eggs.
(c) A plastic bag of garbage.
(d) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
5. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)