|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Dodds.
(d) Arthur Jenkins.
2. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
(a) The gang begins to break open a crate of pigeons to harm them.
(b) The gang teases him about not wringing a pigeon's neck.
(c) He is afraid of the dark.
(d) The gang begins to steal food from the closed concession stand.
3. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
(a) He wants his mother to punish him.
(b) He wants to get a reaction from her.
(c) He has a crush on her.
(d) He wants to make her quit school.
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bread crumbs.
(c) Bird food.
(d) Special K.
5. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Walking on his head.
(b) Flying around the room.
(c) Nipping at his earlobe.
(d) Tapping on the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
2. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)