|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
(a) Chases after it to an alley.
(b) Chases it and wrings its neck.
(c) Pulls out a slingshot and shoots at it.
(d) Pulls out a bb gun and shoots at it.
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A wasp.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A hummingbird.
3. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(b) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
(a) Relieved that the gang will not see the pigeon.
(b) Lonely to have lost a friend.
(c) Frightened to be alone.
(d) Sad to see the pigeon had left.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
2. What does Beans tell the gang?
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)