|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(b) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(c) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to the mall.
2. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(b) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(c) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(d) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
3. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
4. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "You have run out of birthdays."
(b) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
(c) "You are so cool."
(d) "You are finally nine years old."
5. What does Beans tell the gang?
(a) He is ten and he is bad.
(b) He is ten and he is quitting school.
(c) He is ten and he is the leader.
(d) He is ten and he is a wringer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fishface?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)