|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(b) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(c) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(d) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
2. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A cat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A muskrat.
3. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
(a) The gang begins to steal food from the closed concession stand.
(b) The gang begins to break open a crate of pigeons to harm them.
(c) He is afraid of the dark.
(d) The gang teases him about not wringing a pigeon's neck.
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) The pigeon shoot.
(c) Bean's birthday party.
(d) His mother's wrath.
5. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
(b) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
(c) He is happy to have a party.
(d) He is scared of them and closes the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer know he should wish but cannot?
2. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
3. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)