|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) His mother's wrath.
(b) Bean's birthday party.
(c) The end of school.
(d) The pigeon shoot.
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks the bathroom.
(b) Checks outside his window.
(c) Checks inside his closet.
(d) Checks his parent's room.
4. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
(b) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
(c) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
(d) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
5. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(b) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(c) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(d) To say goodbye to Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
2. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. What does Palmer think to himself when Beans makes his announcement to his friends at the soccer field?
5. Where do the gang go after Beans has opened his presents?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)