|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Fishface?
(b) Dorothy Gruzik.
(c) Palmer's mother.
(d) The fourth grade teacher.
2. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He is happy to have a party.
(b) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
(c) He is scared of them and closes the door.
(d) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
3. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
(a) To the playground to ride on the rides.
(b) To the soccer field to see the wringers.
(c) To the old boarded up railroad station to see all of the pigeons.
(d) To the school yard to play stickball.
4. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
5. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(b) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(c) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(d) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
2. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
3. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
4. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
5. How does Palmer feel when he arrives home after school and finds the pigeon gone?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)