|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Honey Crunchers.
(b) Frosted miniwheats.
(c) Graham crackers.
2. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of gunsmoke.
(b) The smell of campfire smoke.
(c) The smell of cigarette smoke.
(d) The smell of cigar smoke.
3. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutto and George.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
(d) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
4. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
5. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A wasp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
2. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
3. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)