|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Valentine's HIll.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Christmas Mountain.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
2. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) In his closet.
(b) On the windowsill.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In the snow.
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(b) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(c) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(d) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
4. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the school.
(b) To raise money for the baseball team.
(c) To raise money for the transit system.
(d) To raise money for the playground.
5. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
2. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
3. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
4. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)