|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Five hundred.
(d) One thousand.
2. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
3. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(b) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
4. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies away.
(b) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(c) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(d) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
5. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. What does Palmer try to convince the gang about the pigeon?
3. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)