|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(b) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(c) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(d) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(c) Let down.
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
(b) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(c) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(d) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(b) "Who is afraid of us?"
(c) "Where is Fishface?"
(d) "Palmer is a chicken!"
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
2. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
3. How many different colors does Palmer count on the pigeon while the bird eats?
4. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
5. What is Beans' real name?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)