|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was getting sick.
(b) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(c) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(d) He was thinking about sledding.
2. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the pigeon cages.
(b) At the World War I cannon.
(c) At the ferris wheel.
(d) At the baseball field.
3. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(d) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
4. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(b) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(c) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Valentine's HIll.
(c) Christmas Mountain.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
2. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)