|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The Playground Bully.
(b) The BIrthday Spankings.
(c) The Treatment.
(d) The Birthday Cake.
2. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
(b) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(c) The pigeon flies away.
(d) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
3. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the school.
(b) To raise money for the playground.
(c) To raise money for the baseball team.
(d) To raise money for the transit system.
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bread crumbs.
(b) Bird food.
(d) Special K.
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The merry-go-gound.
(b) The see-saw.
(d) The slide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
3. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
4. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
5. What does Palmer say to Nipper when the bird comes home after his flight over the town?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)