|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur Dodds.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur LaRue.
2. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(b) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(c) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(d) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
3. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To make the boy feel proud."
(b) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(c) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(d) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
4. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
(a) They would all get bored and do something else.
(b) They would all be suspended from school.
(c) They would be aksed to go to the school counselor.
(d) They would be joined by other kids.
5. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A wasp.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A dragonfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
2. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)