|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
2. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the World War I cannon.
(b) At the ferris wheel.
(c) At the pigeon cages.
(d) At the baseball field.
3. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(a) His mother and father.
(c) His brother.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
4. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
(b) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
(c) He runs away from home.
(d) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
5. What does Palmer know he should wish but cannot?
(a) That Nipper should only fly at night.
(b) That Nipper would move to Dorothy's house.
(c) That Nipper would go to a pigeon-friendlier town.
(d) That Nipper would find a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)