|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) In his closet.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the snow.
(d) On the windowsill.
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
3. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
(a) He does not sleep alone, his pigeon is sleeping in his room.
(b) He falls asleep and dreams about pigeons.
(c) He does not fall asleep, worried that his pigeon will peck on him.
(d) He falls asleep and has nightmares about snow.
4. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(b) The see-saw.
(c) The merry-go-gound.
(d) The slide.
5. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of cigarette smoke.
(b) The smell of campfire smoke.
(c) The smell of cigar smoke.
(d) The smell of gunsmoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
2. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
3. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
4. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)