|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Five thousand.
(d) One thousand.
2. What does the pigeon do when Palmer opens the window the second evening?
(a) The pigeon hops to the desk and looks at Palmer.
(b) The pigeon flies away.
(c) The pigeon walks into Palmer's bedroom and up to his head.
(d) The pigeon flies around the room squawking.
3. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The see-saw.
(c) The merry-go-gound.
(d) The slide.
4. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
(a) They would be joined by other kids.
(b) They would all get bored and do something else.
(c) They would all be suspended from school.
(d) They would be aksed to go to the school counselor.
5. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Dodds.
(d) Arthur Jenkins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
2. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
3. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
4. What new experience does Palmer have when falling asleep after talking to his mother?
5. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)