|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(b) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(c) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(d) "To make the boy feel proud."
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(d) Palmer's mother.
3. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
4. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Special K.
(c) Bread crumbs.
(d) Bird food.
5. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In a shelter for the homeless.
(c) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
(d) In a mansion with his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer ask of his mother one evening before bed?
2. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
4. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
5. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)