|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feed the pigeon?
(a) Bread crumbs.
(b) Bird food.
(c) Special K.
2. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(b) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
(c) Beans, Mutto and George.
(d) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
3. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) On the windowsill.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In his closet.
(d) In the snow.
4. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
(b) He runs away from home.
(c) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
(d) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(b) The merry-go-gound.
(c) The slide.
(d) The see-saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
2. What is Beans' real name?
3. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
4. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
5. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)