|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans do when he sees a pigeon in the sky?
(a) Chases it and wrings its neck.
(b) Pulls out a bb gun and shoots at it.
(c) Chases after it to an alley.
(d) Pulls out a slingshot and shoots at it.
2. Why does Nipper fly around the house once or twice before flying away in the morning?
(a) To look for other pigeons before leaving.
(b) To say goodbye to Palmer.
(c) To set the compass in his head in order to return.
(d) To tease Beans and the rest of the gang.
3. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A muskrat.
(b) A snake.
(c) A rat.
(d) A cat.
4. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "You have run out of birthdays."
(b) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
(c) "You are finally nine years old."
(d) "You are so cool."
5. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
(c) In a mansion with his parents.
(d) In a shelter for the homeless.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
2. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. As Palmer and the gang continue treestumping and teasing Dorothy, what does Palmer expect to happen?
5. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)