|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) The end of school.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The pigeon shoot.
2. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
(b) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
(c) He is happy to have a party.
(d) He is scared of them and closes the door.
3. Who is Fishface?
(a) The fourth grade teacher.
(c) Palmer's mother.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was getting sick.
(c) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(d) He was thinking about Dorothy.
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The see-saw.
(b) The merry-go-gound.
(c) The slide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
4. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
5. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)