|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red bicycle.
(b) A new red skateboard.
(c) A new red sled.
(d) A new red coat.
2. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A lonely and anxious time.
(b) A time like any other.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
3. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(b) His brother.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To make the boy feel proud."
(b) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(c) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(d) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A pigeon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
3. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)