|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(c) Palmer's mother.
2. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(b) "Where is Fishface?"
(c) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(d) "Who is afraid of us?"
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks inside his closet.
(d) Checks his parent's room.
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(a) Let down.
5. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He runs away from home.
(b) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
(c) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
(d) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
2. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
3. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
4. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)