|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
(a) Beans, Mutton and Hank.
(b) Beans, Mutto and George.
(c) Greeans, Mutton and Shank.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(b) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(c) "To make the boy feel proud."
(d) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of garbage.
(b) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(c) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(d) A plastic bag of eggs.
4. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(b) A time like any other.
(c) A lonely and anxious time.
(d) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
5. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) Dorothy Gruzik.
(d) His aunt and cousins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
2. Who is Fishface?
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
4. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
5. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)