|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(b) A plastic bag of eggs.
(c) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Palmer's mother.
(c) Bean's grandmother.
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(d) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Dorothy Gruzik.
(b) His aunt and cousins.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
5. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Five thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the boys go in the middle of the night?
2. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
3. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
4. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)