|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(b) The see-saw.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the transit system.
(b) To raise money for the baseball team.
(c) To raise money for the playground.
(d) To raise money for the school.
4. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
(a) He is afraid of the dark.
(b) The gang teases him about not wringing a pigeon's neck.
(c) The gang begins to steal food from the closed concession stand.
(d) The gang begins to break open a crate of pigeons to harm them.
5. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A wasp.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A dragonfly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
3. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)