|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the pigeon cages.
(b) At the World War I cannon.
(c) At the ferris wheel.
(d) At the baseball field.
2. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(b) His mother and father.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(b) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(c) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(d) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
4. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the baseball team.
(b) To raise money for the school.
(c) To raise money for the playground.
(d) To raise money for the transit system.
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was getting sick.
(c) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(d) He was thinking about Dorothy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
2. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)