|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His aunt and cousins.
(b) Dorothy Gruzik.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(b) Palmer's mother.
(c) Bean's grandmother.
3. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red sled.
(b) A new red coat.
(c) A new red bicycle.
(d) A new red skateboard.
4. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(b) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
(c) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(d) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
5. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks inside his closet.
(d) Checks his parent's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
2. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
3. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
4. What is Beans' real name?
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)