|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A pigeon.
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(a) Let down.
3. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
(b) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(c) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(d) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
4. How does Palmer decide to handle Saturday and the pigeon shoot?
(a) He leaves with his family for the weekend.
(b) He goes with Dorothy's family to the neighboring town to shop.
(c) He runs away from home.
(d) He pretends to be sick and stays home all day.
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The BIrthday Spankings.
(b) The Playground Bully.
(c) The Birthday Cake.
(d) The Treatment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
5. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)