|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(b) The see-saw.
(c) The slide.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) Five thousand.
(d) One thousand.
3. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Where is Fishface?"
(b) "Who is afraid of us?"
(c) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(d) "Wringer! Wringer!"
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) Bean's birthday party.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The pigeon shoot.
5. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(c) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(d) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What is Beans' real name?
5. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)