|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(b) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
(c) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(d) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
3. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(d) Palmer's mother.
4. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
(a) His brother.
(c) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(d) His mother and father.
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
2. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
3. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
5. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)