|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) His aunt and cousins.
(c) Dorothy Gruzik.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
3. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "You have run out of birthdays."
(b) "You are finally nine years old."
(c) "You are so cool."
(d) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(c) Let down.
5. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(b) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(c) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(d) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
2. Why does Palmer run home and leave the boys behind in Chapter 12?
3. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)