|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
(b) "You have run out of birthdays."
(c) "You are so cool."
(d) "You are finally nine years old."
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
3. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks his parent's room.
(b) Checks outside his window.
(c) Checks the bathroom.
(d) Checks inside his closet.
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Who is afraid of us?"
(b) "Where is Fishface?"
(c) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(d) "Palmer is a chicken!"
5. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)