|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(d) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of cigar smoke.
(b) The smell of cigarette smoke.
(c) The smell of campfire smoke.
(d) The smell of gunsmoke.
4. Who is Fishface?
(a) The fourth grade teacher.
(b) Palmer's mother.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
5. Why does the town sponsor a pigeon shoot?
(a) To raise money for the school.
(b) To raise money for the transit system.
(c) To raise money for the baseball team.
(d) To raise money for the playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
3. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
4. Who does Palmer find in his bedroom in the middle of the night?
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)