|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks his parent's room.
(c) Checks inside his closet.
(d) Checks the bathroom.
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(b) A birthday party at school.
(c) Respect from Dorothy.
(d) A new bike.
4. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
(b) He is scared of them and closes the door.
(c) He is happy to have a party.
(d) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The pigeon shoot.
(b) The end of school.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
3. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
4. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)