|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(b) The see-saw.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
2. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
(a) Be a wringer.
(b) Be a big brother.
(c) Be a son.
(d) Be an 'A' student.
3. Where is Palmer to meet the gang on Saturday for the pigeon shoot?
(a) At the World War I cannon.
(b) At the ferris wheel.
(c) At the baseball field.
(d) At the pigeon cages.
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) The pigeon shoot.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The end of school.
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The Birthday Cake.
(b) The Treatment.
(c) The Playground Bully.
(d) The BIrthday Spankings.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
4. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
5. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)