|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(d) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
2. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(b) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
(c) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(d) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
3. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur Jenkins.
(c) Arthur Dodds.
(d) Arthur LaRue.
4. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Eight hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Five hundred.
5. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) Respect from Dorothy.
(b) A birthday party at school.
(c) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(d) A new bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
5. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)