|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The BIrthday Spankings.
(b) The Playground Bully.
(c) The Birthday Cake.
(d) The Treatment.
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five hundred.
(b) Five thousand.
(c) Eight hundred.
(d) One thousand.
3. How does Palmer feel when the boys show up to his party?
(a) He is scared of them and closes the door.
(b) He is surprised since he had not invited these boys.
(c) He is happy to have a party.
(d) He feels he is finally accepted into their group.
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(c) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(d) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
5. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(d) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
2. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
3. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)