|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(c) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(b) Bean's grandmother.
(c) Palmer's mother.
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
(a) He became frightened and could not wring a pigeon's neck.
(b) He gathered up all of the dead pigeons in a bag.
(c) He hid behind his father, afraid of the falling pigeon feathers.
(d) He wrung a pigeon's neck in the middle of a family picnic.
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) The end of school.
(c) The pigeon shoot.
(d) His mother's wrath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
5. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)