|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(b) "To make the boy feel proud."
(c) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(d) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
2. Who is Fishface?
(a) Dorothy Gruzik.
(c) The fourth grade teacher.
(d) Palmer's mother.
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(b) His mother and father.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(a) Let down.
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The merry-go-gound.
(b) The slide.
(c) The see-saw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
2. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
3. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
4. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)