|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A mosquito.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A wasp.
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(b) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of eggs.
(b) A plastic bag of garbage.
(c) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(d) A plastic bag of chocolate.
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
(a) Roller blades.
(b) Boxing gloves.
(c) His photo album from his ninth birthday.
(d) His metal toy soldiers that were once his grandfather's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Fishface?
2. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
3. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
5. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)