|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(b) The merry-go-gound.
(d) The see-saw.
2. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(b) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
(c) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(d) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
3. Who is Fishface?
(a) Palmer's mother.
(c) The fourth grade teacher.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
4. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
(a) His metal toy soldiers that were once his grandfather's.
(b) Roller blades.
(c) Boxing gloves.
(d) His photo album from his ninth birthday.
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A lonely and anxious time.
(d) A time like any other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
3. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
4. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
5. What is the thing Palmer does not want to do?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)