|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) Respect from Dorothy.
(b) The honor and respect of the other kids.
(c) A new bike.
(d) A birthday party at school.
2. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A lonely and anxious time.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
3. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
(a) The BIrthday Spankings.
(b) The Treatment.
(c) The Birthday Cake.
(d) The Playground Bully.
4. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(b) Palmer's mother.
5. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
2. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
3. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
4. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)