|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
2. What are the presents the boys give Palmer?
(a) A basketball, a pirate costume, a DVD.
(b) A bell for his bike, a Monopoly game, a pirate game.
(c) A brown apple core, a dirty sock, an old cigar butt.
(d) A Lego kit, a bow and arrow, a DVD.
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(b) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(c) A plastic bag of eggs.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(c) Palmer's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
5. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)