|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(b) Palmer's mother.
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(d) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(c) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(d) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
4. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
5. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(b) The see-saw.
(d) The merry-go-gound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
5. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)