|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(d) Let down.
3. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
2. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
3. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
4. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
5. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)