|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) The end of school.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The pigeon shoot.
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(b) Palmer's mother.
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(b) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(c) A plastic bag of eggs.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(b) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(c) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(d) "To make the boy feel proud."
5. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(b) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(c) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
(d) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
3. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)