|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
(a) The slide.
(c) The merry-go-gound.
(d) The see-saw.
2. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "You are finally nine years old."
(b) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
(c) "You have run out of birthdays."
(d) "You are so cool."
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His aunt and cousins.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) Dorothy Gruzik.
(d) His mother and father.
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(b) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(c) "Who is afraid of us?"
(d) "Where is Fishface?"
5. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of cigarette smoke.
(b) The smell of campfire smoke.
(c) The smell of cigar smoke.
(d) The smell of gunsmoke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Palmer invited to his birthday party?
2. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
4. What is Beans' real name?
5. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)