|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer believe he will receive from lasting out his time with Farquar?
(a) A birthday party at school.
(b) A new bike.
(c) Respect from Dorothy.
(d) The honor and respect of the other kids.
2. In Palmer's dream, what does a pigeon's eye look like?
(a) A coat button, orange with a black ring around it.
(b) A coat button, blue with an orange center.
(c) A shirt button, orange with a black dot in the center.
(d) A shirt button, black with an orange dot in the center.
3. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
(a) Bean's grandmother.
(d) Palmer's mother.
4. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur LaRue.
(b) Arthur Jenkins.
(c) Arthur Dodds.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
5. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(b) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(c) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(d) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
2. What does Palmer's father give him as a ninth birthday gift?
3. What playground equipment do Palmer and the gang play on the afternoon of his party?
4. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
5. What is the nickname the boys give Palmer at his party?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)