|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) His mother's wrath.
(c) The pigeon shoot.
(d) The end of school.
2. What does Palmer hear in his dream on the night of his birthday?
(a) "You have run out of birthdays."
(b) "You are finally nine years old."
(c) "You are so cool."
(d) "Your father must respect you to give you the soldiers."
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A mosquito.
(d) A wasp.
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(b) A plastic bag of garbage.
(c) A plastic bag of eggs.
(d) A plastic bag of chocolate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
2. Who do the boys see at the playground on Palmer's birthday?
3. With what ritual do the boys in town associate Farquar?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)