|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A pigeon.
2. Why does Palmer run upstairs after hearing about the cat?
(a) He wants to make sure his windows are all closed.
(b) He is afraid he will tell his mother about Nipper.
(c) He knows she saw Panther, and wants to check on Nipper.
(d) He knows there is no cat and she thinks he has a pigeon.
3. What do Dorothy and Palmer decide to do with Nipper?
(a) Bring Nipper to a veterinarian's office.
(b) Bring Nipper to the zoo.
(c) Take Nipper to Dorothy's house and hide him.
(d) Take Nipper away from their neighborhood so he will be safe.
4. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
(a) He must invite Dorothy.
(b) He must invite two other friends from his class at school.
(c) He must not invite Beans.
(d) He must invite his cousins.
5. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(b) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(c) Because he should live in a big city.
(d) Because he is a natural comedian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
2. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
5. What is treestumping?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)