|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(b) "Where is Fishface?"
(c) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(d) "Who is afraid of us?"
2. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
3. How does Palmer react to what his mother tells him?
(a) He denies everything and gets angry.
(b) He asks her to leave his room.
(c) He cries in relief in her arms.
(d) He says he will clean his room that night.
4. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(b) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(c) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
(d) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
5. Who is Panther?
(a) A new member of the gang.
(b) A dog who bites people.
(c) A real panther who comes out at night.
(d) A mean and unfriendly cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. What other things does Beans do to try and get a reaction from Dorothy?
4. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
5. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)