|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
(a) She cries and tells Beans to leave her alone.
(b) She turns to Palmer and asks why he is doing this to her.
(c) She gets her father to walk home with her.
(d) She finds another way to and from school.
2. Where do Beans and the gang take Palmer the day after his birthday?
(a) To Bean's house.
(b) To a movie for his birthday gilt.
(c) To see Farquar for The Treatment.
(d) To ask his mother where he was the night before.
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of garbage.
(b) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(c) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(d) A plastic bag of eggs.
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(d) Let down.
5. What happens when Dorothy and Palmer return to Palmer's bedroom?
(a) Nipper is waiting at the window.
(b) Palmer's father wants to go to a ball game.
(c) Palmer's mother has fresh baked cookies waiting.
(d) Beans and Mutto are waiting at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
2. Who are the two people who did not show up for Palmer's tenth birthday party?
3. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
5. What condition does Palmer's mother place on his having a tenth birthday party?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)