|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He cheats on a test.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He hits a student.
(d) He tickles the teacher.
2. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(b) He was getting sick.
(c) He was thinking about sledding.
(d) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
3. What are some of the ways Palmer says the gang might try to kill Nipper?
(a) Poison, traps, and slingshots.
(b) Nets, pellet guns, and traps.
(c) Slingshots, pellet guns, and nets.
(d) Slingshots, BB guns, and poison.
4. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
(a) His parents.
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(d) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is treestumping?
2. What do Dorothy and Palmer finally decide to do with Nipper?
3. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
4. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
5. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)