|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Christmas Mountain.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
2. What do Dorothy and Palmer finally decide to do with Nipper?
(a) Dorothy will release him far away while she is on vacation.
(b) Dorothy will hide Nipper in her room until the gang leaves Palmer alone.
(c) Let Palmer's parents help them make a plan for Nipper.
(d) Release Nipper in the park and leave food for him there.
3. Who is Panther?
(a) A dog who bites people.
(b) A real panther who comes out at night.
(c) A new member of the gang.
(d) A mean and unfriendly cat.
4. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
(b) His parents.
5. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
(c) "Happy birthday, snots."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
2. Why does Dorothy begin laughing when Palmer is talking seriously about Nipper's possible fate?
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
4. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
5. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)