|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A pigeon.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
2. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
(a) Scratches on his scalp.
(b) Pigeon poop in his hair.
(c) Fleas on his head.
(d) A tear to his jacket.
3. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like floating.
(b) It is like going home.
(c) It is like romance.
(d) It is like being in love.
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(b) A piece of candy.
(c) A few peanuts.
(d) A piece of cotton for her ear.
5. What happens when Dorothy and Palmer return to Palmer's bedroom?
(a) Beans and Mutto are waiting at the door.
(b) Nipper is waiting at the window.
(c) Palmer's mother has fresh baked cookies waiting.
(d) Palmer's father wants to go to a ball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)