|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
(a) Palmer's baseball cap.
(b) The basketball Palmer got for his birthday.
(c) The Nerf ball with Nipper's name on it.
(d) Dorothy's diary.
2. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red skateboard.
(b) A new red sled.
(c) A new red coat.
(d) A new red bicycle.
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A lonely and anxious time.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(c) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(d) He was getting sick.
5. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He tickles the teacher.
(b) He hits a student.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He cheats on a test.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
2. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
3. Who does Palmer question about Nipper when the bird does not come home?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. Palmer tells Dorothy there are two things they need to do so that Nipper will not come back. What are they?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)