|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am moving to another city!"
(b) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(c) "I am going to run away from home!"
(d) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
2. How does Beans react to Palmer's running away from the gang?
(a) He screams at Palmer that he will pull the heads of both Palmer and his pigeon.
(b) He tells Henry to go after Palmer and bring him back.
(c) He yells to Palmer that he is no longer in the gang.
(d) He mumbles to himself and walks away.
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. What does Mr. LaRue think of Palmer's friend Nipper?
(a) He has accepted Nipper and even goes to see him at night with a flashlight.
(b) He is furious and wants Nipper out of the house immediately.
(c) He feels sorry for his son because he has to be a wringer this summer.
(d) He explains he is allergic to birds.
5. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(b) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
(c) A hawk flying overhead.
(d) A jet airplane in the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer's mother tell him she has seen on the stairway of the house?
2. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
3. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
4. Palmer tells Dorothy there are two things they need to do so that Nipper will not come back. What are they?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)