|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
(a) To find Mr. LaRue's rifle.
(b) To find Mrs. LaRue and thank her for the cake.
(c) To find Farquar for The Treatment.
(d) To the mall.
2. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
(a) He screams at Beans for scaring him.
(b) He pretends nothing happened.
(c) He pretends he hates pigeons.
(d) He laughs at Mutto for swallowing his gum.
3. How does Palmer react to what his mother tells him?
(a) He says he will clean his room that night.
(b) He asks her to leave his room.
(c) He denies everything and gets angry.
(d) He cries in relief in her arms.
4. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(d) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
5. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Tapping on the window.
(b) Walking on his head.
(c) Nipping at his earlobe.
(d) Flying around the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dorothy do on Palmer's birthday?
2. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
3. Who is Fishface?
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)