|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer declare in front of the gang?
(a) "I am going to be the best wringer there ever was!"
(b) "I am not going to speak to Dorothy again!"
(c) "I am moving to another city!"
(d) "I am going to run away from home!"
2. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(d) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
3. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In a shelter for the homeless.
(b) In a mansion with his parents.
(c) In an orphanage.
(d) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
4. Where did Palmer wake up the day after his birthday party?
(a) In his closet.
(b) In his living room.
(c) In his bed room.
(d) In his parent's room.
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Valentine's HIll.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dorothy begin laughing when Palmer is talking seriously about Nipper's possible fate?
2. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
3. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
4. Who brings Nipper into the meadow and then into the woods?
5. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)