|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
(a) The Nerf ball with Nipper's name on it.
(b) Dorothy's diary.
(c) The basketball Palmer got for his birthday.
(d) Palmer's baseball cap.
2. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of candy.
(b) A few peanuts.
(c) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(d) A handful of Frankenbursts.
3. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
4. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(d) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
5. Why does Palmer's mother ask to come into his room?
(a) To ask him about the white, chalky spots all over the room.
(b) To tell him he must clean his room.
(c) To tell him she knows about Nipper.
(d) To ask him about his plans for the pigeon shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
2. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
4. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)