|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dorothy finally handle the situation?
(a) She finds another way to and from school.
(b) She cries and tells Beans to leave her alone.
(c) She turns to Palmer and asks why he is doing this to her.
(d) She gets her father to walk home with her.
2. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
(b) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(c) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(d) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. Who does Palmer decide to tell about his pet Nipper?
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer find on his birthday cake later in the evening?
2. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
3. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
5. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)