|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A wasp.
2. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
(a) He does not want to go to school.
(b) He does not want to talk to his father.
(c) He does not want to learn to drive.
(d) He does not want to be a wringer.
3. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur Palmer.
4. Why does Dorothy begin laughing when Palmer is talking seriously about Nipper's possible fate?
(a) Because Nipper has shot a basket with the Nerf ball.
(b) Because Nipper has knocked over the comic books.
(c) Because Nipper is imitating Palmer's walk.
(d) Because Nipper is sitting on Palmer's head.
5. What does Palmer do right before getting The Treatment?
(a) Rolls up both sleeves for a double treatment.
(b) Asks if Beans could give The Treatment this time.
(c) Rolls up his sleeves and starts to cry.
(d) Rolls down his sleeve, steps back and says no.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer react to what his mother tells him?
2. Who is Fishface?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
5. What do the boys run in to the den to look at again and again?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)