|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(d) His mother.
2. What does Dorothy suggest Palmer do to end his problem of not wanting to be a wringer?
(a) Tell everyone he is moving away.
(b) Tell everyone he is not a murderer.
(c) Tell everyone he does not want to wring pigeons' necks.
(d) Tell everyone he is allergic to birds.
3. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
(a) He admits to having a pet pigeon.
(b) He walks away form the gang.
(c) He admits to liking Dorothy.
(d) He stomps on and smashes a soda can.
4. Where do Palmer and his friends go after cake and ice cream?
(a) To find Mr. LaRue's rifle.
(b) To find Farquar for The Treatment.
(c) To the mall.
(d) To find Mrs. LaRue and thank her for the cake.
5. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like going home.
(b) It is like romance.
(c) It is like floating.
(d) It is like being in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)