|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. LaRue think of Palmer's friend Nipper?
(a) He is furious and wants Nipper out of the house immediately.
(b) He has accepted Nipper and even goes to see him at night with a flashlight.
(c) He feels sorry for his son because he has to be a wringer this summer.
(d) He explains he is allergic to birds.
2. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
(a) Palmer's baseball cap.
(b) Dorothy's diary.
(c) The Nerf ball with Nipper's name on it.
(d) The basketball Palmer got for his birthday.
3. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Honey Crunchers.
(b) Frosted miniwheats.
(c) Graham crackers.
4. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
5. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
3. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
5. How does Palmer behave after chasing the bird down the street?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)