|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(b) A hawk flying overhead.
(c) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
(d) A jet airplane in the sky.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Hannukah Hill.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
3. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Dodds.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Palmer.
(d) Arthur Jenkins.
4. What does Palmer explain to Dorothy when he tells her about his afternoon disagreement with the gang?
(a) Beans has kicked Palmer out of the group and he is sad.
(b) Beans knows about Nipper and is going to try and hurt him.
(c) Beans got his nickname from eating beans from a can.
(d) Beans is no longer interested in hurting Nipper, only Palmer.
5. Why does Beans continue to treestump and tease Dorothy?
(a) He wants to get a reaction from her.
(b) He wants his mother to punish him.
(c) He wants to make her quit school.
(d) He has a crush on her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
2. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
3. Who does Palmer question about Nipper when the bird does not come home?
4. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
5. What does Palmer ask the boys to check him for when the bird is gone?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)