|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Beans accuse Palmer when they are walking back to their street?
(a) Being Dorothy's friend.
(b) Being a poor wringer.
(c) Being a liar.
(d) Having a pigeon.
2. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(b) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(c) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(d) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
3. Who does Palmer realize is the only member of the gang he is not afraid of?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A rat.
(b) A muskrat.
(c) A cat.
(d) A snake.
5. What important question does Dorothy ask Palmer as his birthday approaches?
(a) WIll he invite her to his party?
(b) Will he have a party this year?
(c) Will he introduce Nipper to everyone at the party?
(d) Will he invite the gang to his party?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
3. Why is Palmer feeling so badly on his birthday?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. What does Palmer do right before getting The Treatment?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)