|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(b) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(c) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
2. Why does Palmer's mother ask to come into his room?
(a) To ask him about his plans for the pigeon shoot.
(b) To ask him about the white, chalky spots all over the room.
(c) To tell him he must clean his room.
(d) To tell him she knows about Nipper.
3. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(c) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(d) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
4. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red coat.
(b) A new red skateboard.
(c) A new red bicycle.
(d) A new red sled.
5. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His aunt and cousins.
(b) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
5. Who is Panther?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)