|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(b) A few peanuts.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A piece of cotton for her ear.
2. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(d) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) Dorothy Gruzik.
(b) His aunt and cousins.
(c) His mother and father.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
4. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Frosted miniwheats.
(b) Graham crackers.
(d) Honey Crunchers.
5. What was Beans holding when he came to the door the morning after the party?
(a) Palmer's baseball cap.
(b) The Nerf ball with Nipper's name on it.
(c) Dorothy's diary.
(d) The basketball Palmer got for his birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
2. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
3. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. How does Palmer react to Bean's accusation?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)