|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(a) Let down.
2. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(b) A plastic bag of eggs.
(c) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
3. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was getting sick.
(b) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(c) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(d) He was thinking about sledding.
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(c) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(d) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Valentine's HIll.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
2. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
4. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
5. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)