|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A lonely and anxious time.
(b) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(c) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(d) A time like any other.
2. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Jenkins.
(b) Arthur LaRue.
(c) Arthur Palmer.
(d) Arthur Dodds.
3. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(b) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(c) A plastic bag of eggs.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
4. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
5. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
2. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
4. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)