|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His aunt and cousins.
(b) His mother and father.
(c) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
(d) Dorothy Gruzik.
2. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) In the snow.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In his closet.
(d) On the windowsill.
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(b) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(c) A plastic bag of garbage.
(d) A plastic bag of eggs.
5. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(b) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
3. What story do people tell about Arthur at the pigeon shoot one summer before he is a wringer?
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
5. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)