|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
(a) Arthur Palmer.
(b) Arthur Dodds.
(c) Arthur Jenkins.
(d) Arthur LaRue.
2. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A time like any other.
(d) A lonely and anxious time.
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Flying around the room.
(b) Nipping at his earlobe.
(c) Tapping on the window.
(d) Walking on his head.
4. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
5. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
(a) He asks Dorothy if she knows anything about pigeons.
(b) He talks to his father about pigeons.
(c) He borrows a book from the library.
(d) He buys a book at the bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
3. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)