|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hovers before Palmer's eyes before he runs after his friends to the playground?
(a) A mosquito.
(b) A wasp.
(c) A dragonfly.
(d) A hummingbird.
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(b) Palmer's mother.
3. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Christmas Mountain.
(b) Hannukah Hill.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Mardi Gras Mountain.
4. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of cigarette smoke.
(b) The smell of campfire smoke.
(c) The smell of cigar smoke.
(d) The smell of gunsmoke.
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) The pigeon shoot.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)