|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A lonely and anxious time.
(c) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(d) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
2. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
(a) His mother and father.
(b) Dorothy Gruzik.
(c) His aunt and cousins.
(d) Beans, Mutto and Henry.
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(b) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(c) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
5. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(b) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
(c) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(d) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
4. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)