|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) Beans and Mutto.
(c) A squirrel.
2. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
3. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The pigeon shoot.
(b) Bean's birthday party.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The end of school.
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
(c) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(d) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
4. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)