|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of gunsmoke.
(b) The smell of cigar smoke.
(c) The smell of campfire smoke.
(d) The smell of cigarette smoke.
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Nipping at his earlobe.
(b) Tapping on the window.
(c) Walking on his head.
(d) Flying around the room.
4. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
(a) He asks Dorothy if she knows anything about pigeons.
(b) He buys a book at the bookstore.
(c) He borrows a book from the library.
(d) He talks to his father about pigeons.
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A lonely and anxious time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Beans' real name?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
4. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
5. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)