|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A time like any other.
(d) A lonely and anxious time.
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(d) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
4. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
(a) The smell of campfire smoke.
(b) The smell of cigar smoke.
(c) The smell of gunsmoke.
(d) The smell of cigarette smoke.
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(a) Palmer's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
2. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
4. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
5. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)