|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
(a) On the windowsill.
(b) In the snow.
(c) Under his bed.
(d) In his closet.
2. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Walking on his head.
(b) Flying around the room.
(c) Nipping at his earlobe.
(d) Tapping on the window.
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(b) A lonely and anxious time.
(c) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(d) A time like any other.
4. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
(a) Graham crackers.
(c) Frosted miniwheats.
(d) Honey Crunchers.
5. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(c) Let down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
2. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
3. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
5. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)