|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
(a) "Palmer is a chicken!"
(b) "Where is Fishface?"
(c) "Wringer! Wringer!"
(d) "Who is afraid of us?"
2. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) One thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) Five thousand.
(d) Eight hundred.
3. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Flying around the room.
(b) Nipping at his earlobe.
(c) Walking on his head.
(d) Tapping on the window.
4. Where did Arthur put the body of the first ever pigeon whose neck he had rung?
(a) Wrapped it up and buried it in his back yard.
(b) Wrapped it up and put it under his bed for kids to see.
(c) Wrapped it up and hid it in his mother's closet.
(d) Wrapped it up and put it in his dresser drawer.
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) Bean's birthday party.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) The pigeon shoot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
2. What special food does Palmer get for his pigeon?
3. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. Who is Fishface?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)