|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
2. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The pigeon shoot.
(b) The end of school.
(c) His mother's wrath.
(d) Bean's birthday party.
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
(a) A plastic bag of chocolate.
(b) A plastic bag of mud and sticks.
(c) A plastic bag of eggs.
(d) A plastic bag of garbage.
5. How does the pigeon wake Palmer in the mornings?
(a) Flying around the room.
(b) Walking on his head.
(c) Tapping on the window.
(d) Nipping at his earlobe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer begin to smell on his father when he sits in his dad's lap after the pigeon shoot?
2. What do the boys begin yelling at the park when they are playing their game?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)