|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red bicycle.
(b) A new red coat.
(c) A new red skateboard.
(d) A new red sled.
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To make the boy feel proud."
(b) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(c) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(d) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
3. How many pigeons are gathered for the pigeon shoot, according to Palmer's dad?
(a) Five thousand.
(b) Five hundred.
(c) One thousand.
(d) Eight hundred.
4. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
(a) Henry is the outcast and Palmer will take his place.
(b) Henry is the leader and likes Palmer.
(c) Henry is shorter than the other two boys.
(d) Henry is the meekest and prey to the others.
5. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks outside his window.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks inside his closet.
(d) Checks his parent's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Palmer give his pigeon?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. Where does Palmer's pigeon sleep?
4. What is a pigeon doing if he is roosting?
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)