|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17 | Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer learn about pigeons?
(a) He asks Dorothy if she knows anything about pigeons.
(b) He talks to his father about pigeons.
(c) He buys a book at the bookstore.
(d) He borrows a book from the library.
2. Who is Fishface?
(a) The fourth grade teacher.
(c) Dorothy Gruzik.
(d) Palmer's mother.
3. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
4. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A lonely and anxious time.
5. How does Palmer feel running with the boys?
(b) Let down.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer think about Henry when they are playing at the park?
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
3. With whom does Palmer attend his second pigeon shoot?
4. What do the boys leave at Fishface's front door?
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)