|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
(a) A new red sled.
(b) A new red skateboard.
(c) A new red coat.
(d) A new red bicycle.
2. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(b) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(c) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(d) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
3. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(d) Palmer's mother.
4. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) His elephant mask.
(b) A stocking cap.
(c) A football helmet.
(d) A hockey mask.
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A time like any other.
(b) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(c) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(d) A lonely and anxious time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
3. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)