|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) The end of school.
(b) The pigeon shoot.
(c) Bean's birthday party.
(d) His mother's wrath.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Hannukah Hill.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(d) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
5. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
(b) In a shelter for the homeless.
(c) In a mansion with his parents.
(d) In an orphanage.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
3. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
5. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)