|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(b) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(c) Because the day is over.
(d) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
2. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) A stocking cap.
(b) His elephant mask.
(c) A hockey mask.
(d) A football helmet.
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(b) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(c) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
(d) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
5. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(d) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
3. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
4. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
5. What is treestumping?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)