|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A lonely and anxious time.
(b) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(c) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(d) A time like any other.
2. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(b) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(c) Because he should live in a big city.
(d) Because he is a natural comedian.
3. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(b) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(c) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
(b) "To make the boy feel proud."
(c) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(d) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
5. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(b) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(c) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(d) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
3. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
5. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)