|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Christmas Mountain.
(b) Valentine's HIll.
(c) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
2. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(b) His mother.
3. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(b) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(c) A piece of candy.
(d) A few peanuts.
4. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He tickles the teacher.
(b) He hits a student.
(c) He cheats on a test.
(d) He breaks a window.
5. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(b) Because he is a natural comedian.
(c) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(d) Because he should live in a big city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
2. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
3. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
4. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
5. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)