|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Christmas Mountain.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(b) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
4. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he is a natural comedian.
(b) Because he should live in a big city.
(c) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
(d) Because he wants to be on the stage.
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(b) A time like any other.
(c) A lonely and anxious time.
(d) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
2. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
3. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
4. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
5. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)