|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He hits a student.
(c) He tickles the teacher.
(d) He cheats on a test.
2. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like being in love.
(b) It is like romance.
(c) It is like going home.
(d) It is like floating.
3. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(a) His mother.
4. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(d) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(d) Valentine's HIll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
5. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)