|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Valentine's HIll.
(c) Christmas Mountain.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
2. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
(a) The Tormentors.
(b) The Beans Boys.
(c) The Rabble Rousers.
(d) The Bad Boys.
3. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(b) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(c) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
(d) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(b) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(c) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(d) Because the day is over.
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was getting sick.
(b) He was thinking about sledding.
(c) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(d) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
2. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
3. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
4. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
5. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)