|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
(a) A cat with a mouse in its mouth.
(b) A hawk flying overhead.
(c) A pigeon flying in the sky.
(d) A jet airplane in the sky.
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) A squirrel.
(c) A pigeon.
(d) Beans and Mutto.
3. What does Beans do with the contents of the spaghetti and meatballs container from the freezer?
(a) Hammers it to the doorframe of Dorothy's house.
(b) Throws it away after he shows the gang.
(c) Leaves it in the freezer for his mother to find.
(d) Gives it to Palmer as a late birthday gift.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because the day is over.
(b) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(c) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(d) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
2. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
3. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
4. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
5. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)