|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
(a) The Tormentors.
(b) The Beans Boys.
(c) The Bad Boys.
(d) The Rabble Rousers.
2. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
(a) It is like being in love.
(b) It is like floating.
(c) It is like romance.
(d) It is like going home.
3. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) His elephant mask.
(b) A stocking cap.
(c) A football helmet.
(d) A hockey mask.
4. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
(b) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(c) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(d) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(c) Palmer's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
2. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
3. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
5. What is treestumping?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)