|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(b) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(c) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Christmas Mountain.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
3. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
(a) The Rabble Rousers.
(b) The Beans Boys.
(c) The Tormentors.
(d) The Bad Boys.
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(b) A few peanuts.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A piece of candy.
5. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
2. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
3. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
4. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
5. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)