|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(b) He was thinking about sledding.
(c) He was getting sick.
(d) He was thinking about Dorothy.
2. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(b) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
(c) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(d) Suggesting they go to the mall.
3. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A cat.
(b) A muskrat.
(c) A rat.
(d) A snake.
4. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
5. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Christmas Mountain.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Hannukah Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
4. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
5. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)