|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Palmer tell Dorothy he lives in the wrong town?
(a) Because he is a natural comedian.
(b) Because he should live in a big city.
(c) Because he wants to be on the stage.
(d) Because in his town people kill pigeons.
2. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(b) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
(c) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(d) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
3. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Hannukah Hill.
(b) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
4. What does Palmer feel "lurking in shadowy doorways"?
(a) Bean's birthday party.
(b) The end of school.
(c) The pigeon shoot.
(d) His mother's wrath.
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
(a) A parade and Palmer is the grand marshall.
(b) A barrel of laughs with the gang.
(c) A lonely and anxious time.
(d) A time like any other.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
3. What is treestumping?
4. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
5. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)