|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(c) He was getting sick.
(d) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
2. What diversion does Palmer create to keep the gang from coming to his house?
(a) Suggesting they go to the mall.
(b) Suggesting they snowball Dorothy's house.
(c) Suggesting they go to Mutto's house.
(d) Suggesting they play on the soccer field.
3. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
(a) He does not want to talk to his father.
(b) He does not want to go to school.
(c) He does not want to learn to drive.
(d) He does not want to be a wringer.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(b) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(c) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(d) Because the day is over.
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
(c) Palmer's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
2. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
3. How old was Palmer on his first Pigeon Day?
4. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)