|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(b) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
(c) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(d) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
2. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks inside his closet.
(b) Checks the bathroom.
(c) Checks his parent's room.
(d) Checks outside his window.
3. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
(a) His mother.
4. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because the day is over.
(b) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(c) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
(d) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
5. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(b) A few peanuts.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A piece of candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
2. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
4. What do Beans, Mutto, Henry and Palmer sometimes call themselves?
5. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)