|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(b) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(c) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
(d) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Christmas Mountain.
(b) Hannukah Hill.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Mardi Gras Mountain.
3. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
(a) A hockey mask.
(b) A football helmet.
(c) A stocking cap.
(d) His elephant mask.
4. Before going to sleep, what does Palmer do with his flashlight?
(a) Checks the bathroom.
(b) Checks outside his window.
(c) Checks his parent's room.
(d) Checks inside his closet.
5. What does Palmer finally admit to Dorothy?
(a) He does not want to be a wringer.
(b) He does not want to go to school.
(c) He does not want to learn to drive.
(d) He does not want to talk to his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
2. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
3. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
4. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
5. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)