|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
(d) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
2. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(b) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
(c) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(d) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
3. Who is tapping at Palmer's window early one morning?
(a) Beans and Mutto.
(b) A pigeon.
(c) A squirrel.
4. What is treestumping?
(a) Standing in front of a tree and throwing snowballs at houses.
(b) Standing behind a tree and throwing snowballs at passing cars.
(c) Standing in front of Dorothy like a tree to block her walking.
(d) Standing behind a tree and throwing a snowball at Dorothy.
5. Why did Palmer have trouble concentrating at school?
(a) He was thinking about sledding.
(b) He was thinking about who had been tapping on his window.
(c) He was thinking about Dorothy.
(d) He was getting sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Palmer get for Christmas from his parents?
2. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
3. What do the boys see after pulling their prank at Dorothy's house?
4. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
5. What does Palmer finally do on the last Monday of the school year?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)