|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beans have in the frozen spaghetti and meatballs container in his freezer?
(a) A rat.
(b) A cat.
(c) A muskrat.
(d) A snake.
2. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
(a) Mardi Gras Mountain.
(b) Hannukah Hill.
(c) Valentine's HIll.
(d) Christmas Mountain.
3. What are the two benefits Palmer realizes from misbehaving in school?
(a) He is the subject of gossip and gets lots of attention.
(b) He is made to stay after school and he is more popular.
(c) He is the class clown and the best student in his class.
(d) He is forced to sit in the back of the room and flirt with girls.
4. How does Palmer's dad respond when Palmer asks him if he was a wringer?
(a) He tells Palmer yes, and assures him he will be one, too.
(b) He tells Palmer no, he does not believe in wringing.
(c) He tells Palmer yes, and explains how much he liked it.
(d) He tells Palmer no, and Palmer does not have to be a wringer, either.
5. What are some of the things Palmer apologizes for?
(a) Hitting Dorothy, ruining her hopscotch game, teasing her.
(b) Calling Dorothy ugly, the Panther prank, treestumping.
(c) Pelting Dorothy with mud, a cat trick, teasing her.
(d) Calling Dorothy Fishface, the muskrat prank, treestumping.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
2. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
3. How does Palmer describe the weeks following his birthday?
4. What does Palmer decide to wear to school on the last day?
5. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)