|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Dorothy tells him he is famous, how does Palmer respond?
(a) He likes being famous and wants to be known as a clown.
(b) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be infamous.
(c) He does not want to be famous, he wants to be invisible.
(d) He does not like people talking about him behind his back.
2. At the end of the day, why does Palmer feel he can smile?
(a) Because he has successfuly fooled his teacher.
(b) Because he is going to a new school in the fall.
(c) Because the day is over.
(d) Because he has finished this school year and kept Nipper hidden.
3. Where does Palmer imagine Beans lives?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) In a mansion with his parents.
(c) In a shelter for the homeless.
(d) In a lean-to or a cave by the creek.
4. When Palmer asks his mother why the boy wrung the pigeon's neck, what does she say?
(a) "To make the boy feel proud."
(b) "To help the pigeon go to heaven."
(c) "To put the pigeon out of its misery."
(d) "To let everyone know the pigeon shoot had started."
5. What does Palmer give Dorothy to use in hopes of getting Nipper to stand on her head?
(a) A piece of cotton for her ear.
(b) A few peanuts.
(c) A handful of Frankenbursts.
(d) A piece of candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Palmer and the kids in town go on the day it snows?
2. Who do Palmer and the gang attack with snowballs on their way to school one morning?
3. How does Palmer describe the feeling he has when he is with Dorothy?
4. Who does Palmer find in his room when he comes home from Beans's party?
5. Who is the one person who does not care about Palmer's bruised arm?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)